Pink Cadillac GrowOut Competition!

On 11/5/2022 at 11:46 AM, OregonGrownReef said:

Hey @reefrun, is there a quick tank tour included in picking up the frag? Does that cost extra? I've seen some pretty cool looking pics you've posted for the Blood Bank growout on R2R and I'm curious to see what's under the hood. 

Of course! :)

• Like 2

Well friends, I just tested positive for Covid this morning so we might need to modify the plan a bit. I'll need to quarantine until Monday. 

I'm willing to host contact-free pick up at my front door over the weekend for those who feel comfortable.

I'm waiting for feedback from the board about extending the pick up window 

• Sad 2

1 minute ago, reefrun said:

Well friends, I just tested positive for Covid this morning so we might need to modify the plan a bit. I'll need to quarantine until Monday. 

I'm willing to host contact-free pick up at my front door over the weekend for those who feel comfortable.

I'm waiting for feedback from the board about extending the pick up window 

It’s fine with me to extend the pickup window. 😃 I would be fine with picking this up Saturday as I will be on that side of town.  How should we go about payment ?

• Like 1

First and foremost, I pray you get better soon! I'm not uncomfortable with picking it up, but it'd be a bummer to not check out the tank. As long as we confirm we can extend the date, I'd like to pick mine up when you're feeling better. Thanks for organizing this and keeping us up to date despite being sick. 

• Like 1

Hey all... sorry it's been a rough 24 hours! I'll send out a group text shortly with payment info and we can talk pick up windows for those who want to brave the germs this weekend. Again, contact free only... you'll be getting a baggie on my porch lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Ok I've been trying for like an hour to get this out as an email and I give up lol We'll just do it in the thread

It's finally time! Frags are ready to go, so let's get them paid for and out to you guys!
@Parzifal @AquaKey @503reefdroid @islandVib3s @svt_guido @Kerbash @reefbandit@Leonardomanzano @Emerald525 @J-Dog @jtichenor @Yourmedic @radom808 @OregonGrownReef @Bicyclebill @obrien.david.j @Brittany @Lexinverts @badxgillen @SeymoreGulls@Gumby

Payment: $40, please choose one of the 2 options below. Put your screenname in the description please!
  • Paypal: sabrinafair@hotmail.com  (send friends & family to avoid fees)
  • Venmo:  @grassee 

Pick up
  • This weekend: my house, 1610 Ash St, Lake Oswego. I currently have covid so this weekend will be 100% contact free pick up only. I don't have the pop stands with me, so unless someone brings them to me, you'll have to pick yours up later. Please reach out to schedule a time
  • Next weekend@obrien.david.j 's house
  • 11/27 - 11/30: I can probably be available at CnC on Sunday 2-4 (and can meet at my house afterward), Mondays I work from home so I can hand it over quickly during the day or you can see the tanks and come in from 6-8, Tues-Weds I can meet 7-8
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, reefrun said:

Ok I've been trying for like an hour to get this out as an email and I give up lol We'll just do it in the thread

It's finally time! Frags are ready to go, so let's get them paid for and out to you guys!
@Parzifal @AquaKey @503reefdroid @islandVib3s @svt_guido @Kerbash @reefbandit@Leonardomanzano @Emerald525 @J-Dog @jtichenor @Yourmedic @radom808 @OregonGrownReef @Bicyclebill @obrien.david.j @Brittany @Lexinverts @badxgillen @SeymoreGulls@Gumby

Payment: $40, please choose one of the 2 options below. Put your screenname in the description please!
  • Paypal: sabrinafair@hotmail.com  (send friends & family to avoid fees)
  • Venmo:  @grassee 

Pick up
  • This weekend: my house, 1610 Ash St, Lake Oswego. I currently have covid so this weekend will be 100% contact free pick up only. I don't have the pop stands with me, so unless someone brings them to me, you'll have to pick yours up later. Please reach out to schedule a time
  • Next weekend@obrien.david.j 's house
  • 11/27 - 11/30: I can probably be available at CnC on Sunday 2-4 (and can meet at my house afterward), Mondays I work from home so I can hand it over quickly during the day or you can see the tanks and come in from 6-8, Tues-Weds I can meet 7-8

Sent via venmo. Richard m obra. Where does David live? Trying to see which would be closest for pick up from Vancouver wa. Also I thought they would be randomly picked,but how?