Pink Cadillac GrowOut Competition!

15 hours ago, reefrun said:

@obrien.david.j Are the stands ready yet?

On 11/9/2022 at 1:55 PM, Emerald525 said:

He said he should have them done by Nov 12

Supposed to be ready today.

@Emerald525 - Can you see if the stands are ready yet?   I'm at the coast until tomorrow/Sunday night, so could only go pick them up in the eve - or Monday.  Unless @reefrun you've got someone who can get them for you and drop them off.  Don't want you burning any covid-recovery energy on this.

For anyone who gets a frag from ReefRun this weekend, I'll have stands at my place (97229/west side of town) next weekend if you want them right away.   For anyone picking up a frag Next weekend from me, they'll come with the stand.

1 hour ago, obrien.david.j said:

Supposed to be ready today.

@Emerald525 - Can you see if the stands are ready yet?   I'm at the coast until tomorrow/Sunday night, so could only go pick them up in the eve - or Monday.  Unless @reefrun you've got someone who can get them for you and drop them off.  Don't want you burning any covid-recovery energy on this.

For anyone who gets a frag from ReefRun this weekend, I'll have stands at my place (97229/west side of town) next weekend if you want them right away.   For anyone picking up a frag Next weekend from me, they'll come with the stand.

I will send a message to Harley from PNWMAS custom and Tami who works with him. 

@islandVib3s I believe you live close to Harley at PNW custom. Are you able to pick up the POP stands as soon as I verify they are ready ?

Just now, Emerald525 said:

I will send a message to Harley from PNWMAS custom and Tami who works with him. 

@islandVib3s I believe you live close to Harley at PNW custom. Are you able to pick up the POP stands as soon as I verify they are ready ?

@islandVib3s if they’re ready beforehand can you bring them with you when you pick up your frag?

On 11/10/2022 at 11:54 PM, reefrun said:

Ok I've been trying for like an hour to get this out as an email and I give up lol We'll just do it in the thread

It's finally time! Frags are ready to go, so let's get them paid for and out to you guys!
@Parzifal @AquaKey @503reefdroid @islandVib3s @svt_guido @Kerbash @reefbandit@Leonardomanzano @Emerald525 @J-Dog @jtichenor @Yourmedic @radom808 @OregonGrownReef @Bicyclebill @obrien.david.j @Brittany @Lexinverts @badxgillen @SeymoreGulls@Gumby

Payment: $40, please choose one of the 2 options below. Put your screenname in the description please!
  • Paypal: sabrinafair@hotmail.com  (send friends & family to avoid fees)
  • Venmo:  @grassee 

Pick up
  • This weekend: my house, 1610 Ash St, Lake Oswego. I currently have covid so this weekend will be 100% contact free pick up only. I don't have the pop stands with me, so unless someone brings them to me, you'll have to pick yours up later. Please reach out to schedule a time
  • Next weekend@obrien.david.j 's house
  • 11/27 - 11/30: I can probably be available at CnC on Sunday 2-4 (and can meet at my house afterward), Mondays I work from home so I can hand it over quickly during the day or you can see the tanks and come in from 6-8, Tues-Weds I can meet 7-8

I can make it to cnc on 11/30. Should I pm you with my number so we can set up a time? 

09D06B24-87CF-4ECC-BD2D-BDB8FACE947E.jpeg@reefrun @obrien.david.j 
Here is my first submission 

Tank: 25 lagoon

Parameters: Calcium 490 Alk 7.8 magnesium 1590

Maintenance: every 2 weeks water changes 4 gallons  with tropic marin pro coral salt , no skimmer , small refugium , supplement with all for reef 2.5 to 5 ml daily and half tablespoon magnesium 

Flow: mp10 on reef crest mode 

Light: nanobox duo

Midday settings 

153CC861-5F31-44D3-A0BF-7CE80DBE6D48.jpeg

Here is my frag. Thanks Jamie for pushing through !

A6B5AA00-0798-435A-9434-12D0E8E3347B.jpeg

• Like 4

@reefrun @obrien.david.j 
First submission!

Tank: 10 gallon with Aquaclear 70 HOB, running a bubbler in hob cuz low ph and running cheap ATO.  running Aqua knight AO29 light @ 100% blue and trying to get up to 80% white but typically about 40% on whites.  Super budget build. 

Parameters: low ph, low calcium, low magnesium, everything else is okay. The tank was born on October 8th so it's still figuring things out.

Maintenance: Daily 30 oz water change. That's it. Kinda sucking up diatoms with turkey baster and replacing about a quart of saltwater a day. 

let's hope tank stabilizes and my coral grows!

I'll throw in a full tank shot for fun 

good luck everyone!

20221113_173207.jpg

20221113_173109.jpg

• Like 5

On 11/10/2022 at 11:54 PM, reefrun said:

Ok I've been trying for like an hour to get this out as an email and I give up lol We'll just do it in the thread

It's finally time! Frags are ready to go, so let's get them paid for and out to you guys!
@Parzifal @AquaKey @503reefdroid @islandVib3s @svt_guido @Kerbash @reefbandit@Leonardomanzano @Emerald525 @J-Dog @jtichenor @Yourmedic @radom808 @OregonGrownReef @Bicyclebill @obrien.david.j @Brittany @Lexinverts @badxgillen @SeymoreGulls@Gumby

Payment: $40, please choose one of the 2 options below. Put your screenname in the description please!
  • Paypal: sabrinafair@hotmail.com  (send friends & family to avoid fees)
  • Venmo:  @grassee 

Pick up
  • This weekend: my house, 1610 Ash St, Lake Oswego. I currently have covid so this weekend will be 100% contact free pick up only. I don't have the pop stands with me, so unless someone brings them to me, you'll have to pick yours up later. Please reach out to schedule a time
  • 11/27 - 11/30: I can probably be available at CnC on Sunday 2-4 (and can meet at my house afterward), Mondays I work from home so I can hand it over quickly during the day or you can see the tanks and come in from 6-8, Tues-Weds I can meet 7-8

I will pick up my frag and Bert's frag from Dave's. Thanks!

Pick up

• This weekend: my house, 1610 Ash St, Lake Oswego. I currently have covid so this weekend will be 100% contact free pick up only. I don't have the pop stands with me, so unless someone brings them to me, you'll have to pick yours up later. Please reach out to schedule a time

Announcing Pickup Weekend #2 - at my house.  I will have PopUp stands and free plastic Rulers for photos.

2885 NW Bauer Woods Dr, Portland OR, 97229
( west side of town, north of Hwy 26 off Cedar Hills blvd exit - east of Bethany area)

• Friday Nov 18th :  6-8pm
  • Saturday Nov 19th : Noon-3pm
  • Sunday Nov 20th : 4-6pm

Please PM me to confirm date/time of your pickup.   Also confirm @reefrun has received your payment before pickup. 

• Like 1

On 11/14/2022 at 9:39 AM, obrien.david.j said:

Announcing Pickup Weekend #2 - at my house.  I will have PopUp stands and free plastic Rulers for photos.

2885 NW Bauer Woods Dr, Portland OR, 97229
( west side of town, north of Hwy 26 off Cedar Hills blvd exit - east of Bethany area)

• Friday Nov 18th :  6-8pm

Please PM me to confirm date/time of your pickup.   Also confirm @reefrun has received your payment before pickup. 

IMPORTANT UPDATE...

Frags are at @reefrun's house.   We're not going to xfer the whole batch to my house for this weekend, and then xfer back to reefrun's house for next weekend.

YOU NEED TO NOTIFY ME YOU WANT TO PICK UP FROM ME...  By End of Thursday please

(so your frag can be xfered to my house)

I've heard from @Lexinverts (picking up 2frags)   Reach out everyone.   This is the weekend to pickup.

23 minutes ago, obrien.david.j said:

IMPORTANT UPDATE...

Frags are at @reefrun's house.   We're not going to xfer the whole batch to my house for this weekend, and then xfer back to reefrun's house for next weekend.

YOU NEED TO NOTIFY ME YOU WANT TO PICK UP FROM ME...  By End of Thursday please

(so your frag can be xfered to my house)

I've heard from @Lexinverts (picking up 2frags)   Reach out everyone.   This is the weekend to pickup.

I know @Gumby and @Bicyclebill mentioned they wanted to pick up from you.. I'll let them confirm

We are still needing payment from the below people:

@AquaKey @503reefdroid @svt_guido @reefbandit @Leonardomanzano @radom808 @OregonGrownReef @Brittany

51 minutes ago, Yourmedic said:

@obrien.david.j I will be picking up this weekend. I’m just not sure on the time yet, it will be Saturday though. I should be able to give you a time by Friday if that’s ok?? 

Thanks for the heads up.  I've got family activities going on this weekend, planned around these windows.

• Friday Nov 18th :  6-8pm

If you need to pick up earlier than Noon on Saturday, PM me and let's sync.

• Like 1