The forum has been too slow - free frag pack giveaway

Manny Tavan

Has anyone been branching out into other hobbies to get through the pandemic? I’ve found myself really into tropical houseplants and terrarium plants! Also, WTT cuttings for coral. I also picked up spinning wool recently. WTT used BioCube for spinning wheel and/or loom. A girl can dream, right?

Edit to add: the BioCube is not in use currently. Just thought I should clarify 😛

Edited by Geeklet

53 minutes ago, Geeklet said:

Has anyone been branching out into other hobbies to get through the pandemic? I’ve found myself really into tropical houseplants and terrarium plants! Also, WTT cuttings for coral. I also picked up spinning wool recently. WTT used BioCube for spinning wheel and/or loom. A girl can dream, right?

Edit to add: the BioCube is not in use currently. Just thought I should clarify 😛

I’ve spent a lot more time playing guitar lately. Plus, my wife gave me an awesome acoustic mini bass for Xmas, so I’ve been working on that too.

7397C07B-2A76-484D-B23A-1DFDB79496E6.jpeg

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SuncrestReef said:

Question for @Manny Tavan:

Is comment #100 the 100th reply to this thread, or is it post #100 which would include your original post as #1?  It's a technicality that could erupt into litigation if not defined in advance...

I’m sure he will give a refund to anyone complaining that they didn’t win.

• Haha 2

This thread has gone cold overnight.  How about two new topics.

1. Picture of two headed Gold Rainbow Hammer frag from @J-Dog.  (thank you)

• Braved a LOT of downed trees and limbs, plus downed power lines all over the place to get to J-Dog.  Amazing how bad Oregon City area is.   To his credit, J-Dog delivered the corals during a power outage.  

IMG_9705.jpg

2.  Cold Water + Warm Moist Air == Condensation!

• I made RO water last night, and closed the door to my garage equipment room.  Fish room is humid, guess incoming water is Cold.

IMG_9708.jpg

IMG_9709.jpg

IMG_9710.jpg

IMG_9711.jpg

• Like 1