Holly's $10 Sale - February Flash Sale! THIS Sunday!

Gil&Fin

26 minutes ago, Gil&Fin said:

*I'm trying something different this time--I will be handing out RANDOM numbers at 12:45 pm so that everyone has an equal chance of getting in first. This means that there is no need for anyone to come before 12:45 pm!

Now serving number 137...Number 137?  Going once...Going twice...  OK, number 138...

• Haha 1

Today is the day!  I'm very excited!  I hear there may be some O.G.'s in the house so introduce yourselves around and pick some brains while you're here.  The frags are looking great.  Cookies and drinks for all.

*Remember--I'll be handing out RANDOM numbers at 12:45 pm, so there is no need to come early!  Everyone who is here at 12:45 pm has an equal chance of getting in first.

Cheers!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Gil&Fin said:

Today is the day!  I'm very excited!  I hear there may be some O.G.'s in the house so introduce yourselves around and pick some brains while you're here.  The frags are looking great.  Cookies and drinks for all.

*Remember--I'll be handing out RANDOM numbers at 12:45 pm, so there is no need to come early!  Everyone who is here at 12:45 pm has an equal chance of getting in first.

Cheers!

image.gif

Thanks so much Holly! I love all my new corals especially my new orange hammer [emoji7] it was a pleasant surprise to pick #1 and be first in line to choose especially since I was probably one of the last to arrive at 12:45. And thanks to@danlu_gt for the Monti and Jamie for the zoas!

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Good time today as always. Thanks for hosting another awesome sale. Never ceases to surprise me with some of the sweet pieces available. Those orange hammers were particularly nice so congrats to those lucky folk who were able to score one of those. 
I ALMOST missed the orange hammers, I couldn't believe it! I was so dead set on Maxi Minis I almost overlooked them [emoji54] I believe there were only three and I got a nice two headed one!

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Thanks to everyone who came out today! I had a great time. I met some new friends and got to chat with old ones.

I am so fortunate to have so much help with these sales. Shawn@DarkAngel is amazing, keeping the whole process moving and making sure everyone goes home with the right corals. We sold more than 200 corals in just 2 hours, so it is no small feat to stay organized. I tried really hard to give Sean@albertareef the day off so that he could just hang out and talk to people, but he would hear none of it and bagged like a crazy man. Thanks to Brian@pdxmonkeyboy who helped bagging and banding and providing comic relief. It is impossible to take yourself too seriously when Brian is around. I should also thank my daughter for cashiering, but she is not on the forum, plus I gave her life so she sort of owes me.

Finally, I can't thank my BFF Jeff@CuttleFishandCoral enough for all he does for these sales. The list is long--everything from helping me pick out nice colonies to grow and frag, to helping all of you pick out a nice coral for your tank. Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

@Gil&Fin Holly, you are a cornerstone to our local reefing community.  I was lucky to first meet you at @CuttleFishandCoral when I was still very new to reefing and learned about your upcoming $10 frag sale which helped me populate my still-new tank before I really knew what I was doing.  Now as I look back at my tank after 2 years, so much of my reef is populated by your amazing corals!  Your generosity and hospitality is invaluable to new and seasoned reefers alike.   We all love you for what you do and appreciate it more than you probably realize.  Sincere thanks!

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, SuncrestReef said:

@Gil&Fin Holly, you are a cornerstone to our local reefing community.  I was lucky to first meet you at @CuttleFishandCoral when I was still very new to reefing and learned about your upcoming $10 frag sale which helped me populate my still-new tank before I really knew what I was doing.  Now as I look back at my tank after 2 years, so much of my reef is populated by your amazing corals!  Your generosity and hospitality is invaluable to new and seasoned reefers alike.   We all love you for what you do and appreciate it more than you probably realize.  Sincere thanks!

Oh my gosh John, thank you for the kind words!  We have a great reefing community here and I am lucky to be part of it.  

• Like 1

Thanks to everyone who came out today! I had a great time. I met some new friends and got to chat with old ones.

I am so fortunate to have so much help with these sales. Shawn@DarkAngel is amazing, keeping the whole process moving and making sure everyone goes home with the right corals. We sold more than 200 corals in just 2 hours, so it is no small feat to stay organized. I tried really hard to give Sean@albertareef the day off so that he could just hang out and talk to people, but he would hear none of it and bagged like a crazy man. Thanks to Brian@pdxmonkeyboy who helped bagging and banding and providing comic relief. It is impossible to take yourself too seriously when Brian is around. I should also thank my daughter for cashiering, but she is not on the forum, plus I gave her life so she sort of owes me.

Finally, I can't thank my BFF Jeff@CuttleFishandCoral enough for all he does for these sales. The list is long--everything from helping me pick out nice colonies to grow and frag, to helping all of you pick out a nice coral for your tank. Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Always so much fun! Thanks for hosting and making your yummy chocolate chip cookies. It’s always awesome to see all those smiles as people are picking out amazing corals! As always, a huge success and I can’t wait til the next one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

Holly,

Thank you for opening up your house to all of us.  You have been a great help in the 1 year that my family and I have been reefing. The first time we met you and you invited us into your house with open arms and answered all of our stupid questions.  You are a great person with a large heart and we love seeing your amazing corals. I look forward to seeing you again at the next one. 

• Like 5