Holly's $10 Sale - February Flash Sale! THIS Sunday!

Gil&Fin

20 hours ago, Gil&Fin said:

I tried really hard to give Sean@albertareef the day off so that he could just hang out and talk to people, but he would hear none of it and bagged like a crazy man.

Haha... it's true, you tried but I just can't stand to watch a line of coral starved reefers anxiously waiting for their fix without chipping in.  At least there was a cookie left once the dust settled (or the water stoped splashing) 😃

• Like 3

3 hours ago, albertareef said:

Haha... it's true, you tried but I just can't stand to watch a line of coral starved reefers anxiously waiting for their fix without chipping in.  At least there was a cookie left once the dust settled (or the water stoped splashing) 😃

Sean,  maybe next time you should wear a bib to soak up the water instead of setting off Holly's Apex leak sensors at the frag tank!  I saw a big red warning on her Apex due to the leak sensor.  Or maybe you can blame it on Jeff. 🤣

• Like 2

Holly,

Thank you for opening up your house to all of us.  You have been a great help in the 1 year that my family and I have been reefing. The first time we met you and you invited us into your house with open arms and answered all of our stupid questions.  You are a great person with a large heart and we love seeing your amazing corals. I look forward to seeing you again at the next one. 

Thank you so much for the kind words. Warms my heart. You know that you and your family are welcome anytime. Especially the baby. : )

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

• Like 3