Twelve Days of Giving Winners

SuncrestReef

1 minute ago, Higher Thinking said:

Hmmm....🤔🤔🤔

What can I say...the random number generator works in mysterious ways.

For the record, each person who entered was assigned a number in the order of their entries.  1 to 55.  I then use Google's Random Number Generator each day to select a number between 1 and 55 for the day's winner.

1 minute ago, SuncrestReef said:

What can I say...the random number generator works in mysterious ways.

For the record, each person who entered was assigned a number in the order of their entries.  1 to 55.  I then use Google's Random Number Generator each day to select a number between 1 and 55 for the day's winner.

Oh I know, I'm just given him a hard time 😁

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, half-astronaut said:

Well, that is extremely convenient seeing as how I just dunked my alk checker! Thanks!!! And thank you to everyone here for being so nice and helpful with getting me back into reefing. 

Congratulations!! Love all the positivity in this thread ! Has anyone noticed the value of the prizes just keep going up?  Thanks Suncrestreef for doing such an awesome job. Rain or shine weekend or weekday you post right at 5. :clap:You have the precision of a Swiss army watch. :hermit:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

Congratulations!! Love all the positivity in this thread ! Has anyone noticed the value of the prizes just keep going up?  Thanks Suncrestreef for doing such an awesome job. Rain or shine weekend or weekday you post right at 5. :clap:You have the precision of a Swiss army watch. :hermit:

I keep this website open in a separate browser tab leading up to prize announcement time:

https://www.time.gov/

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SuncrestReef said:

I keep this website open in a separate browser tab leading up to prize announcement time:

https://www.time.gov/

I wouldn’t expect anything less. That’s awesome. :biggrin2:I didn’t know this site existed. 

3 minutes ago, CuttleFishandCoral said:

Can't wait to see whats coming up? Lol

Uh I believe you know ...:happy: You were the one who got us all these great items at your cost ..:highfive: I believe I might have shared a list ...:readthis:with you.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, stylaster said:

did i need to post in the 12 days original thread to get in on this, or do paid members automatically get entered?

Sorry Roy.. you missed out. You had to post in my original thread. Thanks for your ongoing support and all you have done for the club former el presidente. 

2 minutes ago, SuncrestReef said:

On the Seventh Day of Giving my reef club gave to @fpd4308 ... a $50 gift certificate to the sponsoring LFS of your choice!

Congratulations! 

50 Gift Cert.jpg

@Emerald525 will coordinate with you on your choice of LFS.

The next drawing is tomorrow at 5:00pm.

Woo hoo congratulations!! Pm sent to see where you want to go.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, SuncrestReef said:

On the Eighth Day of Giving my reef club gave to @Trailermann ... a $100 gift certificate to the sponsoring LFS of your choice!

Congratulations! 

100 Gift Cert.jpg

@Emerald525 will coordinate with you on your choice of LFS.

The next drawing is tomorrow at 5:00pm.

Wahoo! Congrats !! @Trailermann :drinking: Pm sent let me know where you want this to go !

• Thanks 1