Twelve Days of Giving Winners

SuncrestReef

On 12/8/2020 at 5:00 PM, SuncrestReef said:

On the Eighth Day of Giving my reef club gave to @Trailermann ... a $100 gift certificate to the sponsoring LFS of your choice!

Congratulations! 

100 Gift Cert.jpg

@Emerald525 will coordinate with you on your choice of LFS.

The next drawing is tomorrow at 5:00pm.

Congrats Paul @Trailermann  Should help stock that new tank you have been setting up!

2 minutes ago, TheWhall said:

I’m always up for winning prizes... what do I need to do.

You’re too late for this contest. The rules were very simple.

You just needed to be a supporting member (24 dollars a year for individual or 30 dollars for a family) and have posted in a thread before December 1.

4 minutes ago, TheWhall said:

I’m always up for winning prizes... what do I need to do.

Hi Whall, unfortunately too late for this particular drawing - you had to be a supporting member and reply in the original sign up thread that closed in November.  Make sure to keep an eye out for future events though.  As Emerald said, likely to have more of these online features in the coming year.

On the Eleventh Day of Giving my reef club gave to @susp1cious ... a VorTech MP40 powerhead!

Congratulations!  Your prize is available at Cuttlefish & Corals.  Since you're located in Olympia, contact @Higher Thinking if you want to coordinate shipping.

Ecotech MP40 Pump.png

The drawing for the BIG 12th DAY PRIZE is tomorrow at 5:00pm!!!!

• Like 6

1 minute ago, SuncrestReef said:

On the Eleventh Day of Giving my reef club gave to @susp1cious ... a VorTech MP40 powerhead!

Congratulations!  Your prize is available at Cuttlefish & Corals.  Since you're located in Olympia, contact @Higher Thinking if you want to coordinate shipping.

Ecotech MP40 Pump.png

I'll be honest... That was a really major pump fake! I just got a notification that I was mentioned in the 12 Days thread. I immediately thought I won! Imagine my disappointment 😬😬

All good, of course. Congrats to the winner!

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, SuncrestReef said:

Ecotech MP40 Pump.png

Congrats suspicious!

34 minutes ago, Higher Thinking said:

I'll be honest... That was a really major pump fake! I just got a notification that I was mentioned in the 12 Days thread. I immediately thought I won! Imagine my disappointment 😬😬

All good, of course. Congrats to the winner!

Lol I thought you won too lol 😂 I was like what a great week new baby and new mp40!

4 minutes ago, Manny Tavan said:

I would like to trade my prize for the mp40 lol :)

I am sure you could convince everyone to do a white elephant gift exchange with all the prizes .😄

3 minutes ago, reefrun said:

I'm excited for the winners of these AWESOME prizes, but there's only one drawing left and the anticipation is killing me even though I never win anything!  *fingers crossed* 🤓

Good luck Jamie . I see you’re trying to employ the Manny Tavan “I don’t win anything “ strategy towards a possible victory .😉 Good luck everyone ! This has been fun! I’m not even in the running and I’m excited to see who wins the grand prize !!

• Like 1