Twelve Days of Giving Winners

SuncrestReef

1 hour ago, Higher Thinking said:

I'll be honest... That was a really major pump fake! I just got a notification that I was mentioned in the 12 Days thread. I immediately thought I won! Imagine my disappointment 😬😬

All good, of course. Congrats to the winner!

If I really wanted to be a Grinch, I could have tagged everyone who did NOT win on the announcement. 🤣

• Haha 2

Countdown to the 12th Day Grand Prize:
  • Like 3

On the Twelfth Day of Giving my reef club gave to @CoralReefTankers ... a Neptune Trident!

Neptune Trident.png

Congratulations!  Your prize is available at Cuttlefish & Corals.

Note: The Trident requires an Apex 2016 or Apex-EL to function.  I can’t remember if you already have an Apex or not.  If you need any help configuring your Trident or any other Apex programming, I’m available and always happy to assist.

Congratulations to all the Twelve Days winners!  Thank you all for being PNWMAS supporting members!  And a big Thank You to my fellow Board Members and club Officers for organizing this event.  2020 has been an incredibly difficult year, and we all miss having our monthly club meetings and seeing all of your beautiful reef tanks in person.  I’m hopeful for better times in 2021, and look forward to seeing all of you in person in the future.  Happy Holidays, and HAPPY REEFING!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I just got home after a great day at Cuttlefish getting some awesome grab bags and a mystery box 📦! All were straight FIRE 🔥! And then I checked my phone and saw this!!!!! I legit jumped for joy!

Thanks for the awesome prizes! 

And yes @SuncrestReef I have an Apex EL. Was going to be sett6it up after Christmas when I switch to my bigger tank and finish my controller board/ roll out shelf. I would definitely appreciate your expertise in the programming department. 

Thanks again for everyone in the club for being so awesome, kind and helpful. 

• Like 9

• 9 months later...