RAFFLE -- For the Love of Reefing

SuncrestReef

In celebration of Valentine's Day, we will be holding our 2nd annual "For the Love of Reefing" raffle.  Three lucky winners will each receive a $100 gift certificate to the LFS of their choice.

Rules:

1. The raffle is open to paid Supporting Members of PNWMAS only.  If you are not yet a paid Supporting Member, sign up here before midnight February 13, 2022 to be eligible for the drawing:
  2. Your Supporting Membership must be valid through the end of February 2022.   If you are unsure of your Membership expiration date, send me a PM and I can look it up for you so you can renew before the Feb 13, 2022 midnight deadline.
  3. There are no raffle tickets to purchase.  Instead, all Supporting Members will automatically be entered into the drawing.
  4. The three winners will be randomly selected on Monday, February 14th at 12:00 noon.  Winners will be announced in a new thread at that time.
  5. I will send each winner a PM and/or email to coordinate on which LFS they choose for the $100 gift certificate.

Good luck to all, and Happy Reefing Valentines Day!

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

Looking through our Supporting Members list, I found there are only six people with memberships expiring before the end of February 2022:

@badxgillen

@mattv 

@Knuckledragger

@Lexinverts

@Kenshin

@suru

If you want to be eligible for the raffle, please renew your memberships by February 13th at midnight. 

Follow these steps to renew:

Screen Shot 2022-02-07 at 11.55.12 AM.png

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, SuncrestReef said:

Looking through our Supporting Members list, I found there are only six people with memberships expiring before the end of February 2022:

@badxgillen

@mattv 

@Knuckledragger

@Lexinverts

@Kenshin

@suru

If you want to be eligible for the raffle, please renew your memberships by February 13th at midnight. 

Follow these steps to renew:

Screen Shot 2022-02-07 at 11.55.12 AM.png

I just renewed. Should be good to go. Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, waldoz said:

Glad I got finally signed up. It's great you guys do this! Thank you!

Thanks for signing up!

FYI, last fiscal year (June 1, 2020 - May 31, 2021) PNWMAS gave away $4,405 worth of raffle prizes.  A $24 Individual or $30 Family membership has pretty good odds of paying off in prizes!

EDIT: To clarify, some raffles are open to all members of PNWMAS (not just paying Supporting Members) through the sales of raffle tickets, while other raffles like this "For the Love of Reefing" raffle are limited to paid Supporting Members.  So not all $4,405 worth of prizes went to paying members.  I just wanted to make that clear...

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

On 2/8/2022 at 9:31 AM, SuncrestReef said:

We currently have 124 Supporting Members eligible for the raffle out of a total of 4,192 forum members, though many of those are dormant accounts.

Interesting stat and speaks to the benefit of being a member given the access to special events such as this!

• Like 3