SPS admirers

Its_cchan

I just got this sweet frag from WWC during their live sale yesterday. Anyone else on here got one similar or has a huge colony of it? I can’t wait for it to get here and start growing. I included a picture of what looks to be the mother colony and my god is it beautiful. 

A2D97DE7-9C15-48F3-9E43-93669406CF1E.png

7B057D6F-7732-4183-83D0-48CBA462350C.jpeg

Edited by Its_cchan
  • Like 5

14 hours ago, TheClark said:

I completely spaced that sale!  Glad someone scored :)

There was a lot of good stuff left in the after sale and they added an extra 20% off. The live sale was chaotic, things were selling out in a matter of 10 seconds or less. I was not able to get any $5 frags but I did get some other pieces. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

Looks like a reef raft wolverine.  Have had my eye on the wolverine for awhile. 

https://www.budmanscorals.com/product-page/reef-raft-asia-wolverine

That’s right, very much looks like a reef raft wolverine. That’s a cool looking Acropora too, the price is a little to high though.

10 hours ago, obrien.david.j said:

WWC had a giant wall size poster at Macna 2019 in Orlando.  This bright yellow sps caught my eye, and I took these two picture of it - to look for this stick in the future.   Love this yellow look.  Nice job on getting one!

IMG_2895.jpg

IMG_2896.jpg

You got any idea what’s it called? I love the color variation to it. Those live sales usually provide corals at a decent price, so I am glad i waited for it. 

15 hours ago, Its_cchan said:

That’s right, very much looks like a reef raft wolverine. That’s a cool looking Acropora too, the price is a little to high though.

Budman's has some really good sales on a pretty regular basis. I've bought from them and their sps shipping is some of the best I've had. 

15 hours ago, Its_cchan said:

You got any idea what’s it called? I love the color variation to it. Those live sales usually provide corals at a decent price, so I am glad i waited for it. 

I think it's the WWC Afterparty in the picture

• 3 months later...