CO2 refill cost

Bicyclebill

I use Airgas, too.  My 10 lb bottle was about the same, maybe a little less.  I have an account there, so I think I get a little break in price.  And yes, they've added extra charges since COVID.  In fact a few months ago, they wouldn't sell CO2 at all!  I'll be interested to see if anyone else has found something less expensive, though that Airgas location (down the street from you) is so convenient for me I'm not sure I would go elsewhere.

I use MainBrew (https://www.mainbrew.com/) as my location for CO2 tank exchanges.  They're just north of Hwy26, at the Brookwood exit, Hillsboro.

Exchanged my 20lb tank on Aug 13th for $30.   They usually have 10lb tanks too, not sure if its cheaper.  I usually call them first, just to make sure they have a full tank of my size on site.  Since Covid, they've been going through more CO2 than ever before.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, obrien.david.j said:

I use MainBrew (https://www.mainbrew.com/) as my location for CO2 tank exchanges.  They're just north of Hwy26, at the Brookwood exit, Hillsboro.

Exchanged my 20lb tank on Aug 13th for $30.   They usually have 10lb tanks too, not sure if its cheaper.  I usually call them first, just to make sure they have a full tank of my size on site.  Since Covid, they've been going through more CO2 than ever before.

Plus you can walk next door to ABV for a couple growlers and maybe a pizza to go!

• 5 months later...
11 minutes ago, goldenbasketreef said:

14.00 per 20lbs can at GrowGeneration Hydroponics Store, 11564 SW Pacific Hwy, Tigard, OR 97223, (503) 746-4303

24.00 per 20lbs can at Matheson Gas, 10540 SW Tualatin-Sherwood Rd, Tualatin, OR 97062, (503) 486-2009

Dang! Those are some good prices. A bit of a drive for me so I might have to just wait till I need all my tanks filled. Thanks for the recommendation. 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, goldenbasketreef said:

14.00 per 20lbs can at GrowGeneration Hydroponics Store, 11564 SW Pacific Hwy, Tigard, OR 97223, (503) 746-4303

24.00 per 20lbs can at Matheson Gas, 10540 SW Tualatin-Sherwood Rd, Tualatin, OR 97062, (503) 486-2009

Thanks Rudy! I'll keep that hydroponics store info somewhere I'll surely loose it by the time I need a refill

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...