Thanks officer and board members and vendors for the Frag show

Emerald525

Special thanks to the entire current officer and board members. Because of traveling and  other commitments and simply needing to take a break I was not as involved with this years event. Thanks for stepping up and working hard and keeping the momentum going!

It was nice to be able to step back and just enjoy the show.

You are all the best and it’s so great to see people work so hard for a good cause. I know all the behind the scenes planning and time it takes. I know the waking up at 4am.  I hope you made lots of money for TFT and the vendors did too! These frag shows are always a blast! 

The raffle prizes were phenomenal and the guest speaker Mr. Saltwater Tank was an excellent choice!

:clap::yippee:

@badxgillen our fearless leader and @Lexinverts the master set up and clean up people who got up at the crack of down and drove 2 hours to get there. They are always the first to be there and the last to leave!

@Gumby for all you do for the Boys and Girls club. The new tank looks amazing ! I loved the signs your son made! He’s a talented young man!

@albertareef for being the media support and overall just fill in where you can. Thanks for all the behind the scenes work that you do. 

@Paratore you were working hard in the raffle section and did a great job !

@Jeremevans for your excellent treasury skills and getting the guest speaker hotel set up as well as just your knowledge and skills with the financial aspect of these events! 

@kknight for manning the front and being the TFT coordinator for so many years !

@Flashy Fins for the coordination of the event. 

@stylaster for also being there early with helping with setting it up. 

I know there are others I have missed please post in here those who I missed . Again special thanks to all the vendors and sponsors for the donations and everyone who showed up! Support these sponsors and vendors who support us! Thanks again!  There are a lot of hours and hard work to set these events up !!

Edited by Emerald525
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, goldenbasketreef said:

Thank you board for hosting this even, your hard word greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much also for the people that came, I hope will encourage more people to come next year to grow this NW Frag Swap.

Thanks Rudy for your generous 500 dollar frag pack donation too! I tried to win that ans I don’t even have a tank up right now.😀

• Like 3

Thanks to everyone for pulling together to put this on. So sorry that I was unable to stay and help as planned. Hope things worked out. Special thanks to Andy and Bert for stepping into the AV void in my unexpected absence. You guys are the best. Cody - sorry I was t there to help you out with the raffle - that can get crazy for sure. 

Congrats everyone!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, goldenbasketreef said:

Thank you board for hosting this even, your hard word greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much also for the people that came, I hope will encourage more people to come next year to grow this NW Frag Swap.

Is there any official count of attendees?  Just curious.

Thank you everyone to make it a team effort. I thought it went pretty smooth. The numbers were a little less than last year but close.  Just looking at the crowds it looked like the Vendors might have done better overall this year than the previous year.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Gumby said:

Thank you everyone to make it a team effort. I thought it went pretty smooth. The numbers were a little less than last year but close.  Just looking at the crowds it looked like the Vendors might have done better overall this year than the previous year.

Thanks for the update Jim. Will be curious to see the numbers and hear from the vendors. Hopefully it worked out well for everyone. 

13 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

Special thanks to the entire current officer and board members. Because of traveling and  other commitments and simply needing to take a break I was not as involved with this years event. Thanks for stepping up and working hard and keeping the momentum going!

It was nice to be able to step back and just enjoy the show.

You are all the best and it’s so great to see people work so hard for a good cause. I know all the behind the scenes planning and time it takes. I know the waking up at 4am.  I hope you made lots of money for TFT and the vendors did too! These frag shows are always a blast! 

The raffle prizes were phenomenal and the guest speaker Mr. Saltwater Tank was an excellent choice!

:clap::yippee:

@badxgillen our fearless leader and @Lexinverts the master set up and clean up people who got up at the crack of down and drove 2 hours to get there. They are always the first to be there and the last to leave!

@Gumby for all you do for the Boys and Girls club. The new tank looks amazing ! I loved the signs your son made! He’s a talented young man!

@albertareef for being the media support and overall just fill in where you can. Thanks for all the behind the scenes work that you do. 

@Paratore you were working hard in the raffle section and did a great job !

@Jeremevans for your excellent treasury skills and getting the guest speaker hotel set up as well as just your knowledge and skills with the financial aspect of these events! 

@kknight for manning the front and being the TFT coordinator for so many years !

@Flashy Fins for the coordination of the event. 

@stylaster for also being there early with helping with setting it up. 

I know there are others I have missed please post in here those who I missed . Again special thanks to all the vendors and sponsors for the donations and everyone who showed up! Support these sponsors and vendors who support us! Thanks again!  There are a lot of hours and hard work to set these events up !!

Thank you Kim. I will pass it along to my Son.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Lexinverts said:

The vendors seemed to think this one had a bigger crowd.

Hours into the show, it was still hard to get to the vendor tanks.  People stacked up 2 rows deep.  I think the head count must have been higher!  Word is getting out, we gotta keep this going strong!!

• Like 3