Reefnjunkie's 400 gallon inwall

reefnjunkie

Looks very nice Brad. I love the open spaces too. That's a lot of work to get all the pests out of there. Just goes to show an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. Glad you can have clams again. Love all the wrasses too. They are one of my favorite species of fish. They are great at lest removal and beautiful to look at!

What PAR do you keep that under? That one has some sweet contrast.

Sorry for the late reply-it should be around 300 but was grown from a 3/4" nub in my frag tank under 250 so I'd use that number being that's what got it to look like it does. It ws a DIY LED fixture with 2:1 ratio RB to Cool White, that's they way we used to roll LOL

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Stunning fish!! I've always wanted one of those. Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Thanks, I've always wanted one too, I feel horrible about the ones I've killed to get here-but if it wasn't me it would have most likely been someone else is my twisted rational.

The fish is about 8" or so and I've had such poor luck in the past putting the others in a large QT system to only watch them expireI opted to add this one right to the tank that's loaded with sponges and rock.

Anyway all seems well so far, I'm feeling confident

Thanks again

Edited by reefnjunkie

Man I sure do miss my pair of Regals, what an absolutely beautiful fish!

The Red Sea fish definitely survive better than their Indo counter parts. Every Indo one I've had seemed to be more destructive than the Red Sea variety as well...

Hopefully this one stick around for a while!