Reefnjunkie's 400 gallon inwall

reefnjunkie

Dude! Your list is insane!

Ive got the disease :(

RR= Reef Raft ( I can't differentiate Asia/Canada/USA :( )

CC=Chery Corals-

CNC=Cuttlefish and Corals

SC=Sexy Corals-

TEC=Totally Exotic Corals-

GB=Golden Basket

RNJ= Me(Reefnjunkie)

MV=MattV (local legend)

I'm guessing BC = Battle Corals

Yes on the Battle Corals

Yea when is your shop opening?

now that's funny

Just say NO to shady back alley coral deals.

You shouldn't-just text me and I'll make the run (acros only)

You'll wake up the next morning, floating in a bathtub full of ice, with one of your Acros missing.

I sleep with a .45 under my pillow, and .40 and 9mm next to the them-then Ive got the shotgun leaning in the corner :angel:

Not a whole lot new as far as coral additions- But I did add a digi :puke:  I cant believe I did that since I'm such an acro snob but the forest fire is sort of cool plus but it was getting to large in the frag tank-Same with the OR Frogskin in the left corner, so I had to put it in the display

I've added a few new fish :clap: with more to go-just need to get the QT tank up and running

Since the tank is 4 feet deep picture taking is tough plus I suck but WTH

T1_zps9dnwbz2p.jpg

T2_zpsxeop0cda.jpg

reefnjunkie, on 13 Mar 2015 - 5:27 PM, said:

T1_zps9dnwbz2p.jpg

If you suck, what does that say about the rest of us?  :laugh:  That's a stunning photo!  Love the purple tilefish and Moorish Idol. 

Glad to see this thread still going. Was always one of my favorites.

Thanks Jeff

Awsome tank how long has this been set up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little over 3 years-it's a lot better than the pictures show-so many caves and pass throughs for the fish to swim

Moorish Idle looks awesome!  Oh yeah, and all those giant SPS colonies too :D

The red planet in the background is close 18" wide and a few of those are 12" plus. The idol is nice but it's slow to the dinner bell and I've noticed it getting less to eat lately I really hope I don't have to re home it-those tile fish eat like piranhas

T1_zps9dnwbz2p.jpg

If you suck, what does that say about the rest of us?  :laugh:  That's a stunning photo!  Love the purple tilefish and Moorish Idol.

LOL, I was meaning more as in capturing the corals color and some clarity, it's just tough. I've seen pictures of tanks where the person taking the pics was a professional and that would be nice to post those caliber ;)

T1_zps9dnwbz2p.jpg

If you suck, what does that say about the rest of us? :laugh: That's a stunning photo! Love the purple tilefish and Moorish Idol.

the tile fish are one of my favorite fishes! I love those guys

Thanks Jeff

A little over 3 years-it's a lot better than the pictures show-so many caves and pass throughs for the fish to swim

The red planet in the background is close 18" wide and a few of those are 12" plus. The idol is nice but it's slow to the dinner bell and I've noticed it getting less to eat lately I really hope I don't have to re home it-those tile fish eat like piranhas

LOL, I was meaning more as in capturing the corals color and some clarity, it's just tough. I've seen pictures of tanks where the person taking the pics was a professional and that would be nice to post those caliber ;)

i am so jealous!!!!!! Tile fishes

Are awsome

• 2 weeks later...

That picture is so deceiving, it cannot convey the size of this beast!

It is however, a great shot.  

That RBTA is huge along with those colonies.

Is that a mass of duncans on the right?

Is the moorish idol doing ok still?  Ah, I see him to the right of the duncans.

Is that an elegance by the angels?

I see your forest fire digi, appears to be growing already ;)  Is it showing a good green?  Hard to tell in pic, I know some guys lose the green, just curious how it was doing and what people recommend to keep the green.

I'm sure you've heard it a 1000+ times, but it's truly a fantastic display, well done!

Thanks, it takes a bit of my time :doh:

That picture is so deceiving, it cannot convey the size of this beast!

It is however, a great shot.  

That RBTA is huge along with those colonies.

Is that a mass of duncans on the right?

Is the moorish idol doing ok still?  Ah, I see him to the right of the duncans.

Is that an elegance by the angels?

I see your forest fire digi, appears to be growing already ;)  Is it showing a good green?  Hard to tell in pic, I know some guys lose the green, just curious how it was doing and what people recommend to keep the green.

Dang good eye their Jeremy-I have to agree it's hard to tell the size-the tanks 4' deep so I loose so much detail in pics. The wife was looking down through the top today and commented on how she didn't realize the size of the red planet for instance it's probably 12x18 without a problem.

Yes on the Duncan colony, this is it's second time this large. Last time I fragged it down and kept 3 heads and this is what's it's grown into, it's about the size of a volleyball.

And yes again on the elegance, I've had it for a long time too. The tank is like that that game were you try finding all the different "x" mine is finding the corals :laugh:

Ah the Morish Idol- the fish has been on a hunger strike, it ate like a pig for the first 3 days, anything I put in there it would eat, now it won't eat anything-Im afraid it won't survive (obviously) if it doesn't start eating-It pecks at the rocks so it's eating some stuff.

And lastly the digi, I ended up adding it becuase it was to big for the frag tank, Its always had the green-

Looking great Brad! Envious of the maturity, growth and colors of your system... I just drooled on my keyboard!

Thanks Kelso, and the keyboard thing isn't anything, I forget what I was looking at but it caused my to literally LOL and I'll tell Ya, drinking coffee and laughing-not good for the monitor ;)

• 5 weeks later...