• 2 weeks later...

For sure not room for all the acros hahahaattachicon.gif20151029_212934.jpg

Have been picking up some new fish from CNC

2 female flames

Female rhomboid

Pair of extreme mocha clowns and a harlequin tusk that's just sick

Thanks Jeff!140aa5ccca522d7afab7823887efefde.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Didn't like the layout for the LPS, oh and the crosshatch can now be publicly viewed (for the 21 and over crowd at Uchu :drinking:  it got a little bossy.

I also added a Harlequin tusk that may (or may not have) ate my baby regal and one female flame wrasse-they are MIA

Current shots as of tonight

LS%2011-12_zpsa1wx2yox.jpg

RS%2011-12_zpssz1udhem.jpg

FTS%2011-12_zpss7ctkupg.jpg

Thanks for all those who helped and were involved with helping me get to where I am at this point :drinking:

• Like 4

I personally think it looks terrible, am I the only person being honest about the looks of this tank? You know you don't help people by lieing to them.

Brad since I am a good guy and it seems I am the only one who really cares about helping you. Bring your tank to my place and set it up. I will try to get it back into shape. It might take me a few years but then you can come pick it back up( more than likely you would be picking up only glass and some coral skeletons in 6 months)

Ok back to reality, your tank looks great but I wouldn't expect anything less from you.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

That was fun going through all them pages reading everything that is looking so sweet congrats on that awesome set up with beautiful things in there.

Thanks, I am liking "version 2.0" much better for many reason-I really need to break out the DSLR, the ACROS are doing better than ever and growing quickly-I had to do some trimming tonight, already LOL

I think you need a bigger picture :laugh:

Now I get it-I was reading on my phone and didn't understand but now that I'm on the iPad the picture is huge-

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Way to kind guys -thanks

So I am a little rusty but I did break out the DSLR- I want to use one of the macros for better shots but after editing 35 I figured posting a few was in order

Thanks for looking

I got this from Troy (Thanks man :drinking:  )

A-14_zpskhtqiekd.jpg

One of my faves

A-20_zpsts3kj2rv.jpg

Who doesnt like a nice wrasse?

A-26_zpsyjiyp1a4.jpg

A-25_zpsrxtomscm.jpg

A-27_zpshga3ld89.jpg

A-28_zpsu2hu9br6.jpg

A-3_zpsjwgtmh2b.jpg

A-9_zpsjczvax7j.jpg

A-16_zpsgkjwrf5u.jpg

A-13_zps9yjc6qo1.jpg

A-18_zpsae1wmk2x.jpg

A-10_zpsd773id8o.jpg

I had to sneak one in from the frag tank-I like this frag a lot :agree:

A-7_zps8zmlccrz.jpg

Honestly a few pieces are still a little unhappy-You see I dipped every single acro I own (yes EVERY SINGLE ACRO-that's 40 packed square feet of acros) in Bayer every single weekend for 7 weeks (5.5 hours per session) before the new 400 went in, some colors aren't back 100%- but each week its getting better. I can say with 100% certainty and would bet my life on it-my system is, and will remain, pest free :yahoo:

In addition to the dipping about 9 months ago I dumped a gallon of Acro power in my tank in 36 hours-oops (which was roughly a 6 month supply) and then about 5 month after that I sterilized my water column with a kick arse UV sterilizer-What a bumpy road that was

Anyway, Im really happy with how things came together.

:thumbs:

Thanks again

• Like 2