Reefnjunkie's 400 gallon inwall

reefnjunkie

Wow - that is an awesome collection of both coral and fish.  I am a big wrasse fan as well so appreciate the list of wonderful specimens you have had... too bad the males are jinxed though!  Hopefully your super male Tamarind decides to revert back at some point.  Fish are crazy...

• 2 weeks later...

Another crappy cell phone pic....

Bit given the subject even a bad picture looks sweet!!

Shout out to Cuttlefish for such a gorgeous fish- My 9" Regal let the Queen know whose tank it was first and after spending 3 days online I fianally found a post online that said reef safe :)0e4311d1663409d3fc630080aad40c7d.jpg

THANKS Jeff!!!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Edited by reefnjunkie
  • Like 5

I trade you beautiful blue tip green slimmer for your Orange Envy to feed your Queen.  My slimmer is a super fast grow so daily feeding might not be a problem.  Deal?

I'll let you know.... so far so good, except the 1200.00 dinner it had, but I think the flesh will grow back on that coral, its only half gone
LOL

Fish gotta eat

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Your continued evolution of such a fantastic aquarium and its inhabitants gets my minds gears turning. My reef is suddenly not so vibrant in my eyes when I see this masterpiece...I think I need more fish and more corals, that always picks me up and makes me feel better.

Very nice Junky, Very Nice.

Those are awesome shots! Everything is looking fantastic.

What is that huge table above the Queen in the shots? Is that Sailor's warning or something similar? It's the size of a dinner plate.

Thanks!

Actually 2 dinner plates-approx. 22"x12" Its the Tierra Del Fuego

Your continued evolution of such a fantastic aquarium and its inhabitants gets my minds gears turning. My reef is suddenly not so vibrant in my eyes when I see this masterpiece...I think I need more fish and more corals, that always picks me up and makes me feel better.

Very nice Junky, Very Nice.

Come on now, Ive hear great things about your reef and skills-I think I'm done with fish tho-tanks full  :)

Cell pics actually turned out pretty good. What app do you use ?

Beautiful fish too! Angels are amazing just wish they didn't like Lps .

The first post of the Queen was a cell using an app-these last shots were from a DSLR, I obviously need to work on my camera skills (or develop them) if they look like cell pics :sad:

FTS (not a cell pic :blush:)

IMG_8430_zpsxyayso5r.jpg

• Like 2

Not that your tank has ever looked bad Brad but [language filter] man.. Looks amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Jesse!

Incredible Brad!!! wow! what happened to your ff snowcone prostrata colony? i don't see it in the fts pic anymore!

I moved it into the frag system to get more love, it was getting shaded LOL

IMG_8430_zpsxyayso5r.jpg

​This would get my vote for photo of the month. Wow.

Just photo hahaha (big head)

Thanks!

Actually 2 dinner plates-approx. 22"x12" Its the Tierra Del Fuego

Come on now, Ive hear great things about your reef and skills-I think I'm done with fish tho-tanks full :)

The first post of the Queen was a cell using an app-these last shots were from a DSLR, I obviously need to work on my camera skills (or develop them) if they look like cell pics :sad:

FTS (not a cell pic :blush:)

IMG_8430_zpsxyayso5r.jpg

Well thanks for my new laptop background! So awesome! Hope to see it one day in person!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2