Blue Z Reef

Chaeto/Macro share

Those that grow copious amounts of macro, what sort of lights are you growing it with?

I tripled my chaeto in 3 weeks with a 3000K CFL. Also started to grow coralline in the sump with it. I switched to a grow led we'll see how that pans out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have lots of chaeto I'm in the forest grove area though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G360AZ using Tapatalk

Hey all - I managed to crash my macro when my refegium light went out (and I didn't notice). If anyone is pruning and has some to spare please give me a shout. In NE PDX but willing to travel. Thanks!

1 hour ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

hey Albert, don't know if your still looking but there is a guy in Vancouver with extra that posted in the classifieds

Thanks for the heads up but I did manage to get some a while back.  Much appreciated though.

I need to pull some, but I'm out in St Helens so it's a ways out. I do work in downtown Portland so meeting up is a possibility. Send me a PM...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On March 22, 2015 at 2:28 PM, JManrow said:

I don't have a much as you do Saltwater Newbie,  but I have a fair amount of Chaeto & Caulerpa, and more Botryocladia by the day. Just putting the word out on that too, if anyone needs any on the Westside :)  

20150322_141709_zpsjiw3pwpf.jpg 20150322_141504_zpsmzdyyhtx.jpg

Interesting in the Botyrocladia if you still have any.

Actually, would love any brightly colored macros people are willing to share!

I will be pulling some Chaeto today, I'm in the Orchards area of Vancouver if anyone needs some I can put some in a bag for you. 

I need to throw out some Chaeto. I have a basketball size chunk that needs to be cut down to a baseball size.

I live out in St Helens but I work in downtown Portland. So I could schlep it in to work with me and you could meet me downtown if you wanted.

Looking for dragons breath....................anyone ? PM me please if you have some. I can trade other macro but not sure what mine is :laugh: 

No dragons breath out there.............?

Going to have to buy it online I guess...........