Thank you Cuttle Fish Thank you board and Thank you members!!

Emerald525

Today was a blast !! I have been up since 1:30 am :laugh: so I apologize if I miss some people !

Thanks to  Cuttle Fish and Corals for funding  the food, getting all the raffle items , and opening up your store and all the great deals.  

Behind the scenes there was MONTHS of planning and hours and hours of work.

IMG_3412.jpeg

Thanks to @Sirena for the hours and hours of time and labor preparing all the food with love ❤️

E5213793-A4A1-4716-844F-D247E67D29F9.jpeg

Thanks to  @obrien.david.j for taking the lead for the raffles and @Kerbash for driving all the way from Gig harbor to help. Thanks to @islandVib3s  @Lexinvertsfor also helping with the raffles. There were a lot of people and you kept the line flowing !!

Thanks @Gil&Fin for bringing back the nostalgia of your  ten dollar frag sales! 

Thanks @Jeff.Tichenor for the amazing work in the membership drive ! That was by far the most memberships sold at an event!

Thanks to @reefrun for helping drive up membership and bringing the kegs. They were quite popular!!😊 (Reefrun is not pictured that’s @Vis photobombing 😂!

IMG_3397.jpeg

IMG_3398.jpeg

Thanks @Eatfrenchfries for being in charge of the group buys and just all the general help. Thanks to Jeff’s crew including Pete and Albert who were always offering to help. The place was jam packed and everyone was working hard. It was of course raining but people came out in droves anyway !!  Thanks for everyone who came out to support the club and Tanks for Teachers !! 
IMG_3402.jpegIMG_3403.jpeg

IMG_3395.jpeg

IMG_3394.jpeg

IMG_3392.jpeg

IMG_3401.jpeg

IMG_3398.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, obrien.david.j said:

And a big thank you to @Emerald525(aka Kim!)   You did a fantastic job on this event.  And even managed to take photos.   I didn't get even a single one.

And to everyone who really wants to hear it... "It's a RED ticket, number xxx..."  

I also have to say you really rocked that Fanny pack !! In the who wore it better contest you win !! I dare say you will be the reason they make a comeback like Crocs did !😃

8 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

I also have to say you really rocked that Fanny pack !! In the who wore it better contest you win !! I dare say you will be the reason they make a comeback like Crocs did !😃

My voice is a bit horse and froggy today.  I'll leave the Bum Bag jokes for another day.

https://whatsdifferentinaustralia.tumblr.com/post/98208963804/bum-bag

• Haha 1

The event was pretty awesome, my first meeting! The crew at @CuttleFishandCoral were amazing they worked their tails off and were pulled in a million directions but never lost their sense of humor and made time for everyone. Thank you Jeff,Pete, and that old married guy I think his name is Albert🤣. Also the ladies put out some amazing food🔥🤤 and worked their butts off. THANK YOU!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Sandfab said:

The event was pretty awesome, my first meeting! The crew at @CuttleFishandCoral were amazing they worked their tails off and were pulled in a million directions but never lost their sense of humor and made time for everyone. Thank you Jeff,Pete, and that old married guy I think his name is Albert🤣. Also the ladies put out some amazing food🔥🤤 and worked their butts off. THANK YOU!

That’s very kind of you. One of the ladies was my wife Sirena who made all the food. Kate is the wife of @Flash21 and was only going to stay for an hour and ended up just taking the initiative to help.  That’s what I love about this community. I was in charge of the kegs and never tapped a keg and @Bicyclebill put the taps together and hooked them up and also stepped up when I needed to take a break.  Albert was there early and cleaned up the place and continued to ask if I needed help even though I knew he had his hands full inside and Pete helped with take down. We have a wonderful kind giving reefing community !