Holly's $10 Sale - It's a November to Remember

Gil&Fin

It will be a fun one!  You know the drill--100's of frags, all $10.  Yep, all $10.  The frags below (and a ba-zillion more) will be for sale, and I have multiples of many of them.  NO PRE-SALES!  I hear that my BFF Jeff @CuttleFishandCoral may make an appearance to help you pick out some beauties.

This time, I'm going to put out a bunch of free things in the room next to the aquarium room so you have something to look at while waiting for your turn.  There might even be some cookies involved.

Here is what you need to know:

WHEN:  Sunday, November 17, 1 PM to 3 PM

WHERE:  My house in southwest Portland, near Washington Square.  I'm guessing most of you have been here, but if not PM me for the address.

Did I mention...NO PRE-SALES!

*A special Shout Out to Kai @Bubbles for taking these pictures for me.  He's a rock star.*

LOGOED Finalholly220111019.jpg

LOGOED Finalholly233111019.jpg

LOGOED Finalholly218111019.jpg

LOGOED Finalholly225111019.jpg

LOGOED Finalholly224111019.jpg

LOGOED Finalholly234111019.jpg

LOGOED Finalholly223111019.jpg

LOGOED Finalholly221111019.jpg

LOGOED Finalholly228111019.jpg

LOGOED Finalholly235111019.jpg

LOGOED Finalholly222111019.jpg

• Like 6

Woo Whoo!  I love these events - not just for the awesome deals on coral but also for the chance to see and talk to a lot of cool reefers while they wait their turn at the frag tanks.  Always a blast.  Should be able to get back on the bagging train for this one so you and Jeff should have an extra pair of hands.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, spectra said:

@SuncrestReef you laugh...................but ask Holly about it................bags were floating with my name on them.................well................

I still think she swiped them to re sell at one of her frag fests..........:laugh: maybe there grown out by now...............

I might just have to come to drink beer and watch the show!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, R-3 said:

Geez Sean! Stolen frags and dudes throwing beers 🍺 Sounds like a frat party @Gil&Fin

Got to keep it lively you know. I have to admit the case if the missing frags is puzzling. Starting to wonder if Holly’s dogs got carried away. Maybe Scott refused to give them snacks or something. Don’t cross the pups!

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, spectra said:

@SuncrestReef you laugh...................but ask Holly about it................bags were floating with my name on them.................well................

I still think she swiped them to re sell at one of her frag fests..........:laugh: maybe there grown out by now...............

8 hours ago, albertareef said:

Got to keep it lively you know. I have to admit the case if the missing frags is puzzling. Starting to wonder if Holly’s dogs got carried away. Maybe Scott refused to give them snacks or something. Don’t cross the pups!

So here is the real story:  Scott @spectra had WAY too much to drink and evidently floated his bags in the toilet, thinking it was "the sump."  He flushed, flooding the bathroom.  In his embarrassment, he made up this cockamamie story about some mysterious person stealing his frags, even going so far as blaming ME.  Be forewarned Scott, you will be limited to juice boxes* on Sunday.

*Juice BOXES just in case Mr. Butterhands @albertareef starts throwing beverages again.

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1