first 400 takes it

Jorge

I need it gone. Rinsed thoroughly and vacuumed sand out so you don't bring home a stinky tank.

Comes with hammerhead, 2 darts, large skimmate collector, sump 2 400w select a watt ballasts with large reflectors and 400w radium bulbs that have plenty of life left. Enough pvc to plumb a frag tank from your neighbors house to yours! Few other things I might throw while we're at it. Who knows.. first 400 takes all.

20160510_221117_zpsnnyadyfv.jpg 20160510_222150_zpstqisuozx.jpg 20160510_222102_zps15ietm0j.jpg 20160510_222056_zpsnile92wm.jpg

Putting it on the chopping block next week! Not selling any cheaper. I won't give it away and will get more enjoyment destroying it. I know some will shake their heads and some will understand.

• Like 2

Putting it on the chopping block next week! Not selling any cheaper. I won't give it away and will get more enjoyment destroying it. I know some will shake their heads and some will understand.

I so understand! People want everything for free and know what this stuff costs. I would rather take a hammer to my stuff as well rather than give it away. Good job Jorge set your thresh hold and don't. Budge. Becomes a matter of principle not money at some point

• Like 3

I so understand! People want everything for free and know what this stuff costs. I would rather take a hammer to my stuff as well rather than give it away. Good job Jorge set your thresh hold and don't. Budge. Becomes a matter of principle not money at some point

We'll said brother! Giving it away would be easy but it's not about that. Just couldn't put it into words.

Is this your main display in living room?

Hi Bill, yes sir it is.
  • Like 1