2nd annual Twelve Days of Giving raffle

SuncrestReef

On 11/16/2021 at 10:53 AM, SuncrestReef said:

Mystery Gift.jpg

The Holidays are nearly upon us, so it’s once again time to hold our Twelve Days of Giving raffles.  We introduced this tradition last year to make up for our lack of in-person meetings, and it was such a big hit that we are doing it again this year.

We will be giving away some great reefing prizes, one per day, starting on December 1st.   Each day I will draw a random name at 5:00pm, announcing the winner of the daily prize.  The prizes get bigger and better each day, until the final prize is given away on December 12th.

Entry is free to all Supporting Members.  If you are not yet a Supporting Member, now is a great time to sign up.  Instructions here:  

Contest rules:

1. One entry per Supporting Member.  If you have a Family Membership, one entry counts for two.
  2. Your Supporting Membership must be valid through the end of the contest, on December 12.  If you’re unsure of your membership expiration date, send me a PM and I can look it up for you.
  3. To enter, post a reply to this thread saying “I am a Supporting Member”.  This will be your entry for all 12 drawings.
  4. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 pm on Tuesday, November 30, 2021.  This thread will be locked after the deadline.

I will create a new thread on December 1st to announce each day’s prize and winner.

Good luck, everyone!  And happy reefing.

I am a supporting member.  

• Like 1