Holly's Cinco de Mayo $10 Frag Sale AT CUTTLE FISH TODAY!

I know you might have missed out on the INCREDIBLE group buys, but Jeff has opened up a whole frag tank for me to bring in my $10 corals.  There is a lot of cool stuff, and a portion of the sales will go to the Sexual Assault Resource Center.  Here are some crappy cell phone pics I took this morning.  There are blastos, gonis, rastas, stylos, setosas, ORA birdsnest, LA Laker scrolls...  I even have a couple of maxi mini carpets.  See you there!

b5b594bd0bfaeeff9e757e040ad32fae.jpg140d61e4534c7bd804ce1f1aab7e0995.jpg0753ef768f22d382cffcffef4e59b9cf.jpgb3e108825d4ebd57f5b09cff7152bb1a.jpg2d5da0f4fab57e7ec2f0af6f53f515b0.jpgbb9d33942a569c5ddf03ca75d0480be6.jpg

Edited by Gil&Fin
  • Like 7

I want to give a Shout-Out to Brian aka[mention=16179]pdxmonkeyboy[/mention] for his amazing help in bagging these corals up. He spent pretty much the entire event helping people at $10 sale. He also brought a number of his own frags that many of you snagged.

I also want to thank Kai[mention=16328]bubbles[/mention] for his help, too. He's a pro bagger and jumped right in to help. He taught Brian and me a few tricks that made it go smoother.

Lastly, and most importantly, I want to thank Jeff@cuttlefishandcoral for allowing me to bring my $10 sale into Cuttle Fish for this event. I'm sure many of you are wondering why a shop owner would voluntarily invite someone to bring in their corals for sale. Well, those of you who heard the comments I made before the 3:30 raffle know the answer to that. Not only is he an amazing friend to me, but he wanted to make it a community event. A portion of the sales, both Brian[mention=16179]pdxmonkeyboy[/mention] and mine, went directly to the Sexual Assault Resource Center, and Jeff took nothing.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by. I had a great time.

Holly

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Edited by Gil&Fin
  • Like 5

I want to give a Shout-Out to Brian aka[mention=16179]pdxmonkeyboy[/mention] for his amazing help in bagging these corals up. He spent pretty much the entire event helping people at $10 sale. He also brought a number of his own frags that many of you snagged.

I also want to thank Kai[mention=16328]bubbles[/mention] for his help, too. He's a pro bagger and jumped right in to help. Be taught Brian and me a few tricks that made it go smoother.

Lastly, and most importantly, I want to thank Jeff[mention=15008]cuttlefishandcoral[/mention] for allowing me to bring my $10 sale into Cuttle Fish for this event. I'm sure many of you are wondering why a shop owner would voluntarily invite someone to bring in their corals for sale. Well, those of you who heard the comments I made before the 3:30 raffle know the answer to that. Not only is he an amazing friend to me, but he wanted to make it a community event. A portion of the sales, both Brian[mention=16179]pdxmonkeyboy[/mention] and mine, went directly to the Sexual Assault Resource Center, and Jeff took nothing.

Thanks to everyone who stopped by. I had a great time.

Holly

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Thank you both for the killer frags!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1