Portland Coral Show!! May 21!!

Emerald525

10 minutes ago, goldenbasketreef said:

This event consider rare in out community.

Many well known vendors from LA area will be in town for this frag swap and also a few local stores.

Looking forward to see you all, Let's Go!!!

This will be a lot of fun!! It’s been a long time since we have had a frag show !! Hope to see a huge turnout !! 

PNWMAS will be giving away lots of swag and we have amazing raffle prizes for those with larger and smaller tanks like this MP40!!

IMG_2246.jpegIMG_2253.jpegIMG_4128.jpegIMG_4127.jpeg

• Like 2

1 hour ago, goldenbasketreef said:

This event consider rare in out community.

Many well known vendors from LA area will be in town for this frag swap and also a few local stores.

Looking forward to see you all, Let's Go!!!

I am really looking forward to this. In addition to the advertised vendors, I believe that Paul Hamby from Seattle has decided to do the Portland show as well as the Seattle show. Top shelf vendors all around!

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Lexinverts said:

I am really looking forward to this. In addition to the advertised vendors, I believe that Paul Hamby from Seattle has decided to do the Portland show as well as the Seattle show. Top shelf vendors all around!

That’s great to hear ! Paul Hamby has some high quality corals at reasonable prices ! I am also excited to see what the LA stores bring ! Wish I had a bigger tank !

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, duffy340 said:

Just purchased my ticket!! I hope this becomes a every 6 months/yearly event!! 

I have you on the list and me too!! I hope we get a good enough turnout and show the vendors that Portland is worth coming to !! It’s been a long time since we have had a frag show outside of the one the club organized !!

Happy Mother’s Day!! Today is the last day of the presale !! 
Paul Hamby from Captive Reef will be there and has high end sps at reasonable prices !!

Steve Tyree the organizer is trying to expand the venue because more vendors want to come !!!

I will be there all day!! Hope to see you all!! This is gonna be fun!!!

On 5/2/2023 at 10:23 AM, Emerald525 said:

The show is coming together shout out to @MrBret at Paradise Corals for getting us these prizes at a discount ! Also shout out to @danlu_gt at Reefi!!

We will have over 3k retail value worth of prizes !!!

You don’t need to be present to win just write your name and number on the 🎟️ ticket .

Raffle ticket prices are 5 dollars for one or 5 for 20 dollars. Supporting members get one free ticket 🎟️ and the presale entry is only 2.50 !!

You could win this Reefi light valued at 480 dollars ! I saw this new version demonstrated and the spectrum is beautiful . 

IMG_2267.jpegIMG_2268.jpeg

We will also be raffling off not one but two MP10s!! Retail value 350 each !!!IMG_2246.jpegIMG_2238.jpeg

IMG_2241.jpeg

IMG_2239.jpeg

On 5/2/2023 at 10:23 AM, Emerald525 said:

The show is coming together shout out to @MrBret at Paradise Corals for getting us these prizes at a discount ! Also shout out to @danlu_gt at Reefi!!

We will have over 3k retail value worth of prizes !!!

You don’t need to be present to win just write your name and number on the 🎟️ ticket .

Raffle ticket prices are 5 dollars for one or 5 for 20 dollars. Supporting members get one free ticket 🎟️ and the presale entry is only 2.50 !!

You could win this Reefi light valued at 480 dollars ! I saw this new version demonstrated and the spectrum is beautiful . 

IMG_2267.jpegIMG_2268.jpeg

We will also be raffling off not one but two MP10s!! Retail value 350 each !!!IMG_2246.jpegIMG_2238.jpeg

IMG_2241.jpeg

IMG_2239.jpeg

I might have missed it in one of the other posts, but what time is the raffle? I know we don't need to be present, but the raffles are half the fun, so I'd like to be there!

Just now, Lifer said:

I might have missed it in one of the other posts, but what time is the raffle? I know we don't need to be present, but the raffles are half the fun, so I'd like to be there!

I agree it is more exciting to be present !! Raffle times are 2pm and 3:30 pm!!

• Thanks 1

Just now, SuncrestReef said:

How did it go?  Sorry I couldn't make it today.

Anyone have photos?

It was a blast !!! :yippee: I meant to take pictures but got too busy 

The PNW custom guys were fun to be next to and I took a picture of this sweet sunburst anemone 

IMG_2536.jpegIMG_2548.jpegIMG_2544.jpeg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, SuncrestReef said:

How did it go?  Sorry I couldn't make it today.

Anyone have photos?   Who were the big raffle winners?

@Emerald525 was almost the big winner.  Technically she won both the MP40 and the ReefFi LED light.  But... What a generous woman.   She wanted the ReefFi grand prize, and turned the MP40 back in - to allow a re-draw and someone else took home the MP40.   Class Act!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, obrien.david.j said:

@Emerald525 was almost the big winner.  Technically she won both the MP40 and the ReefFi LED light.  But... What a generous woman.   She wanted the ReefFi grand prize, and turned the MP40 back in - to allow a re-draw and someone else took home the MP40.   Class Act!

Yeah i couldn’t believe it . I sold tickets to the vendors and one guy bought one ticket that I put in the box for him and he won the radion. It was a great time. The vendors were a lot of fun and there was a lot of nice coral at good prices. Reef of clowns had nice art and photos at good prices!  I hope this becomes an annual event.