Getting Out of the Hobby - All Livestock For Sale

Cgrand56

I am getting out of the hobby for personal reasons and will be disassembling my Red Sea Max S500. All Live Stock is for sale at this time. The equipment will be posted at a later date as I clear the live stock from the tank. 

Feel free to reach out to me with any questions. You can view all the corals by opening the attached PDF file  

Thanks!

10/24/21 UPDATES:

9:20 am caulastrea furcata purple candy cane SOLD to MrMonte

9:58 am lobophylia corymbosa blue-red-green-yellow SOLD to Jeff S

10:00 am rainbow chalice SOLD to Jeff S

11:25 am caulastrea 100+ heads SOLD to Bevo5

feather duster SOLD to Bevo5

Stylophora Purple SOLD to Bevo5

Pocillopora Green SOLD to Bevo5

Tube Anemone SOLD to Bevo5

11:50 am Magnificent Coco Worm SOLD to Kori W

12:10 am Dragon Soul Flavia  SOLD to RedseaReefer

12:30 Gold torch SOLD to MrBret 

Scolymia sparkler SOLD to MrBret

1:36 pm Acanthastrea Lordhwensis 30 heads SOLD to MarkV

Acanthastrea – 12+ heads SOLD to MarkV

Acanthastrea – 12+ heads SOLD to MarkV

Super Orange Scolymia SOLD to MarkV

War Paint Scolymia SOLD to MarkV

Corals for Sale.pdf

Edited by Cgrand56
Adding information

Wow! So many cool corals! I am Interested in the caulastrea furcata candy cane w/ 8 heads or the favia dragon soul if they aren’t claimed. Depending where you’re located I could come by potentially tomorrow afternoon/ evening or anytime throughout next week. My cell is feel free to text me. 

Edited by MrMonte
Phone number removed

9 hours ago, half-astronaut said:

I'm into that purple stylo if it hasn't been claimed already. 

Thanks for the message. While that is still available, I will be happy to hold it for you after payment has been made. I have either Venmo and or Zelle. If you want to move forward with it feel free to send me a private message.

8 hours ago, MrMonte said:

Wow! So many cool corals! I am Interested in the caulastrea furcata candy cane w/ 8 heads or the favia dragon soul if they aren’t claimed. Depending where you’re located I could come by potentially tomorrow afternoon/ evening or anytime throughout next week. My cell is (206) 940-0653 feel free to text me. 

Thank you for the message. There’s been a lot of interest for many of the corals but unfortunately I can not hold any of them unless payment has been made for what may be of interest to you. I have access to either Venmo of Zelle. If you want to reserve any of them, please send me a private message indicating your specific choices and I’ll provide you my cell and email so you can send the funds and I’ll then be happy to reserve them for you. Thank you again. 

29 minutes ago, John Vinson said:

hello....Interested in the hollywood stunner, a couple of the acans and maybe a head of the copper branching frogspawn....let me know when it would be a good day/time to swing by.  Thanks

Thank you for the message. There’s been a lot of interest for many of the corals but unfortunately I can not hold any of them unless payment has been made for what may be of interest to you. I have access to either Venmo of Zelle. If you want to reserve any of them, please send me a private message indicating your specific choices and I’ll provide you my cell and email so you can send the funds and I’ll then be happy to reserve them for you. I live in Rock Creek near 185th and West Union and will be available any time after 11am. Thank you again. 

8 minutes ago, Cgrand56 said:

Thank you for the message. There’s been a lot of interest for many of the corals but unfortunately I can not hold any of them unless payment has been made for what may be of interest to you. I have access to either Venmo of Zelle. If you want to reserve any of them, please send me a private message indicating your specific choices and I’ll provide you my cell and email so you can send the funds and I’ll then be happy to reserve them for you. I live in Rock Creek near 185th and West Union and will be available any time after 11am. Thank you again. 

Thanks for the reply.....count me out though, not looking to pay for them without seeing them first....thanks and best of luck to you. 

17 minutes ago, John Vinson said:

Thanks for the reply.....count me out though, not looking to pay for them without seeing them first....thanks and best of luck to you. 

Understood. No worries. Given there’s been so much interest, which I wasn’t expecting, I’m just trying to make it fair for those who are serious buyers and for me so I don’t end up saving something for someone who may not show up. Hope you can appreciate that. Regardless good luck!

• Like 1

For the record Cesar has been in the hobby a long time. He doesn’t have much of a presence here so I can understand your reservations but I have met him and he’s an honest guy. He has more of Facebook presence. I would buy with confidence. Just saying this because I would hate for anyone to miss out on the corals he has.  Really nice healthy looking  corals but the way. Love the rainbow chalice 😍but my 25 lagoon is full. Good luck with sale. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

For the record Cesar has been in the hobby a long time. He doesn’t have much of a presence here so I can understand your reservations but I have met him and he’s an honest guy. He has more of Facebook presence. I would buy with confidence. Just saying this because I would hate for anyone to miss out on the corals he has.  Really nice healthy looking  corals but the way. Love the rainbow chalice 😍but my 25 lagoon is full. Good luck with sale. 

Thank you for the nice words. It is appreciated. It is nice to see the interest my post has produced. Hopefully I’ll be able to rehome most if not all the live stock as they are nice pieces. 

14 hours ago, Cgrand56 said:

I am getting out of the hobby for personal reasons and will be disassembling my Red Sea Max S500. All Live Stock is for sale at this time. The equipment will be posted at a later date as I clear the live stock from the tank. 

Feel free to reach out to me with any questions. You can view all the corals by opening the attached PDF file  

Thanks!

10/24/21 9:20 am UPDATE: purple candy cane sold 

Corals for Sale.pdf 8.36 MB · 97 downloads

Beautiful corals!

50 minutes ago, Cgrand56 said:

Thank you for the nice words. It is appreciated. It is nice to see the interest my post has produced. Hopefully I’ll be able to rehome most if not all the live stock as they are nice pieces. 

Not surprised in the interest. Long term aquacultured pieces from someone who clearly takes care of his tank and the pictures and sale thread were all well done. I’m sure your private messages are lighting up.