Acro keeper

Tim

I really thanks everyone want to be part of this, but please also understand this is to put our club name out there, I only do so for the passion of seeing acropora can morph under different housing.

• Like 1

Tim! This is Isaac. Yeah bro, I'd be in:) and I'm all t5's...just to be different;) though I think arson has same setup lighting wise.

Somewhat similar lighting, I have a few changes in the works and a box of goodies coming from Germany =)

Does anyone have a good camera can come to my place and take some pix

Tim where are you living now? For some reason I though I remember Travis saying you moved to the eastside.

I've got a decent camera and can snap off a few pictures if you need.

http://www.pnwmas.org/topic/32997-upgrade-time/page-3

Just shoot me a PM.

Edited by Arsonmfg

Tim where are you living now? For some reason I though I remember Travis saying you moved to the eastside.

I've got a decent camera and can snap off a few pictures if you need.

http://www.pnwmas.org/topic/32997-upgrade-time/page-3

Just shoot me a PM.

Yes I live in clackamas now I will get in touch with you sometime next week I'm going out of town this week

By the fact that my post was completely ignored I'll assume all grow out frags are spoken for lol.. that's too bad, Fernando is a big fan of yours. His collection is almost exclusively Westside :)

By the fact that my post was completely ignored I'll assume all grow out frags are spoken for lol.. that's too bad, Fernando is a big fan of yours. His collection is almost exclusively Westside :)

Jorge, I think anyone that posted on this thread will get a frag.  Tim hasn't given a number or said anyone couldn't participate, but that's only my assumption.

• Like 1

No one is being ignore you can count on that, I just been busy with the holiday and planning my trip but once everything is figure out I will post those are in on this contest, and yes I would love some of my old school collection if Fernando have some available

Wow I got my shipment this morning and went to work now I'm home looking at this beauty she have to be a new of her kind I never see a tenuis with multi color coralite and different growing pattern wow she looking good

• Like 4

Here is the thing I would like to know what kind of supplement will make all the corals open and look happy

First 10 people get it right will be on the list

This is a Aussie tricolor tenuis

Yellow and green body with blue tip

Bright green scallop

Polyp are green and blue

Show me your knowledge people