Acro keeper

Tim

Wait -What, the rules have changed? Is it a contest now? Hmmmm, asides from flow, I would say stability is key with your carbonates,calcium, magnesium, and salinity. A good lighting system that brings out the best in the zooxanthellae and fluorescent pigments. After that a different recipe of cocktails can be used to keep the corals happy, I use brightwells amino acids and lipids on top of the 3 part dosing, and don't forget to feed those corals now and again.

And then there is the calcium reactor...I would say almost all of the people who posted are very successful SPS keepers all with slightly different methods, I can't wait to see the "proper" answer to this one.

• Like 1

Here is the thing I would like to know what kind of supplement will make all the corals open and look happy

First 10 people get it right will be on the list

This is a Aussie tricolor tenuis

Yellow and green body with blue tip

Bright green scallop

Polyp are green and blue

Show me your knowledge people

You should probably clarify this a little more.

IMO people should just post a picture of their tank... That's the easiest way to tell if someone is capable of keeping acros.

Edited by Arsonmfg

As I waited all day but there is no other answer so there will be only one qualify and the rest I will pick as I know they will take care of it

Here is the list

Ken

Frank

Brad

Fernando

Kim

Isaac

Batchelor

Jorge thanks for your thought about this whole thing

Last rule people cannot trade or sell their spot for any reason

I respect everyone the same so please respect the competition

If in someway I did not pick you not because you're not an expert, I just go with my thought so please excuse me if I'm being rude in any matter

Tim

• Like 1