Someone PLEASE 3d print this..

pdxmonkeyboy

35 minutes ago, BeardUp said:

How about this. Can you see the image now?

image.png.7eea953a6bf62f18e50eec827786ea48.png

Yes, that shows up fine.

I downloaded the original image from its direct URL and tried opening it in a variety of programs, but they say it’s not a valid jpg file format.  This is just another reminder that I made the right decision to retire from doing IT support. 😊

45 minutes ago, SuncrestReef said:

Yes, that shows up fine.

I downloaded the original image from its direct URL and tried opening it in a variety of programs, but they say it’s not a valid jpg file format.  This is just another reminder that I made the right decision to retire from doing IT support. 😊

Are you running PiHole? I know I made that overly restrictive and messed up the images on this site once. If not, I would say you got a bad cached image and thats the reason you are not able to view it even on the direct link.

Yeah, on my iphone, even in chrome it shows nothing. On my PC it shows up just fine. Weird.
It didn't show up for me on my iPhone, on Tapatalk, or on my MacBook running Safari.  But then when I tried Chrome it worked.  Weird.
iOS forces chrome to use their html API so iOS chrome is not the same as Android or window's chrome. From my ReeFi html development, I've learned that iOS web API do not fully support html5. I don't know if this issue is related to html5 support or not.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Gotcha. My bad. Not a very helpful post. I blame it on the Jaeger. 

After using hard to turn ball valves for years, I will now only use these. They do cost more but are worth it in the long run. I have some that are 15+ years old and smooth as butter. 

F243AE19-C269-494B-A97E-FBDFAC06A1A0.png