New tank build.

kilmca

2 minutes ago, Gil&Fin said:

Thank you, John!  It's weird that some people can see them and others cannot.  Hopefully Calvin can change his permissions so we can see the latest pics.

Perhaps the people who can see the photos have their own Google accounts providing access, but the rest of us without Google accounts are blocked.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gil&Fin said:

Did I get banned?  Did Calvin block me? 

Well.... I hate to be the one to tell you but...

Actually, I can't see them either.  I don't see them either so at least you aren't alone.  As John noted, the site has it's own image hosting arrangement so, if you upload the image to PNWMAS directly, you will be able to see it regardless of what might be happening with your personal hosting account (see photo bucket hijack from a while back).  The only time the direct uploading proves to be problematic is when our club CC fails to work with the autopay at amazon and we have to scramble to fix that.

• Like 1

i copied the pics from my google photos account and pasted them into the thread.  it was really convenient and quick but if it's not working for everyone obviously it's not the best way to do it.  I guessing most people probably prefer to see pictures in the thread but here is a shared post with a bunch of pics.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/y5KN9Kfj1krTmUic9

I'll make sure to put pics in the thread like i did originally so everyone can see them in the future.  

Edited by kilmca
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, kilmca said:

i copied the pics from my google photos account and pasted them into the thread.  it was really convenient and quick but if it's not working for everyone obviously it's not the best way to do it.  I guessing most people probably prefer to see pictures in the thread but here is a shared post with a bunch of pics.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/y5KN9Kfj1krTmUic9

I'll make sure to put pics in the thread like i did originally so everyone can see them in the future.  

Thanks Calvin!  Tanks are looking great - definitely a lot of things added and growth since I last saw it.  Really like how the three separate tanks worked out.

On 12/30/2019 at 8:36 AM, SuncrestReef said:

The Sept 9 photos were inserted in the PNWMAS forum which is hosted by Amazon Web Services.  The latest photos that don’t show up are links to Google user content.  @kilmca will need to check the permissions on those photos in Google to ensure they’re accessible to the public.

Yup, thanks @SuncrestReef

• Like 1

Anyone know why I can't access Calvin's latest pictures?  The Sept 9 ones are here and I can get pics in other threads, but I can't see these.  Evidently other people can.  I can't get the pics on my PC, the website on my phone, or Tapatalk on my phone.  Did I get banned?  Did Calvin block me? :sad::comp::cryingfit:@TheClark@SuncrestReef
Like many things in life, it's him, not you, Holly.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Haha 1