I'm considering a Copperband

SuncrestReef

the two aiptasia appear to be dead... RIP   If anyone want to try F-aiptasia let me know. It's a big bottle 

Nice! Glad it worked for you. I've been hearing so much about it lately and everyone seems to love it, @SuncrestReef is right though about having to actually be able to reach them to use it but the visible and reachable ones are toast lol. I've also wondered what the "F" means in F Aptasia... [emoji848][emoji23] Probably not what I'm thinking but could be [emoji16]Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, SuncrestReef said:

Just a quick update:

I did not end up getting a copperband.  However, I got a pair of peppermint shrimp from @Dakotapi3rc3 this week with a proven track record of eating aiptasia.  Today I noticed one of my rocks that had over 30 aiptasia is now nearly clean!  I'm pretty impressed.

If yours run out of aptasia or you are looking to move on from them I would be interested in them for a tank with some aptasia 👍🏻

On 5/15/2020 at 11:14 AM, SuncrestReef said:

Just a quick update:

I did not end up getting a copperband.  However, I got a pair of peppermint shrimp from @Dakotapi3rc3 this week with a proven track record of eating aiptasia.  Today I noticed one of my rocks that had over 30 aiptasia is now nearly clean!  I'm pretty impressed.

Clone those guys John!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, albertareef said:

Clone those guys John!

I know!

I didn't buy any peppermint shrimp in the past because I always heard they were hit or miss.  Since this pair had just recently cleaned up an aiptasia infestation, I knew they were proven.  They're doing a great job!  One patch of zoas waw completely infested with aiptasia last week, and now all I see are zoas.  I'm hoping they start extending their hunting ground to other areas of my tank since there's still more work to do.

• Like 3