RSVP for SuncrestReef's BBQ

SuncrestReef

RSVP for SuncrestReef's BBQ   

25 members have voted

1. 1. Will you attend the August 24th club meeting and BBQ?

• Yes. I’ll be there with a big appetite!
    • Maybe. I like to keep my options open in case I get a better offer for free BBQ and chances to win raffle prizes elsewhere.
    • No. I’d rather stay home to do a water change and clean my filter socks.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/24/2019 at 01:00 AM

4 hours ago, youcallmenny said:

We'll be there with 2 adults and 3 little kids.  Thanks again for putting this on!  Is there anything you'd like us to bring in particular?

Feel free to bring any side dish or beverage of your choice, but it's not required.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, H20cooled said:

Plan to come out with the wife and 3 kids. What can we bring for the BBQ?

Thank you,

Rich

There's no requirement to bring anything...it's completely optional....but any typical side dish would be welcome and if you have any particular beverage you might want.  I'll be grilling chicken, burgers, and bratwurst, along with potato salad and fruit salad.

I guess if people post here what they might bring, it will help to prevent duplicates.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, SuncrestReef said:

There's no requirement to bring anything...it's completely optional....but any typical side dish would be welcome and if you have any particular beverage you might want.  I'll be grilling chicken, burgers, and bratwurst, along with potato salad and fruit salad.

I guess if people post here what they might bring, it will help to prevent duplicates.

Thanks, we are happy to bring a side dish.

• Like 1

Bump.

We’re just over one week away from the August meeting/BBQ at my house.  If you haven’t already responded, please RSVP using the poll at the top of this thread so we can plan on enough food for everyone.  There’s no obligation to bring anything, but side dishes and/or adult beverages are always welcome.  Looking forward to seeing everyone!  And I apologize in advance if Cooper (my overly-friendly black lab) invades your personal space.  It’s just what he does.  But please remember, don’t feed him anything because he has severe food allergies.  Thanks!

B5F1ED03-D7D8-42E0-ABBB-2AAE9EA0079F.jpeg

• Like 6

Only 2 more days until the party!  The weather forecast looks perfect for Saturday:

Screen Shot 2019-08-22 at 7.57.31 AM.png

We have the ReeFi Duo Extreme light installed and ready for the demo and side-by-side comparison against my Radion XR30 Pro:

f6aed74eea8fa9e4b6406c8c3a585ab2.jpg

If you haven't RSVP'd yet, please submit your vote at the top of this thread.  It will really help us plan for enough food.  

See you all on Saturday!

• Like 1