600 gal tank leaking at bottom, Help!!!

caolewis

Dang!!  Good luck guys...

Home depot sells 4x2x2 stock tanks.  I believe they are 100 gallons and sell for 70 bucks if that helps.  

They are grey and in the gardening section.  

I have 4 here that can be borrowed if someone can pick them up and drive them to you.

I also have a 450 gallon vertical water storage tank that can be borrowed from Ox's build if someone has a pickup and can grab it.  This would not be ideal for livestock as it is tall and deep, but it is ideal for storing water.

Sorry for not up to date with this thread.  Temporary patch was in placed at in mid size of the tank where the leak came from.  The bigger issue is that corrosion is eating up metal frame where it got leaked twice ( last time and this time) so this tank will either be retired or a very good solution in place to support it ( over lap with another metal layer from outside...etc, IDK yet)

Anyway, I am blessed with lot of support and late night help from Jeff-CuttleFish and follow reefers ( Jorge, Fernando, Beer503, Dragon, Brian ).  And ton of help offer from Forum.  Thank you very much all.

Edited by caolewis
  • Like 5

maybe you could a epoxy a whole new glass panel on the side of where the leak is on the inside of the tank and epoxy another on the outside for support? if anything it might be hard to find another 600g tank!