Free frags!!!!

Blackice

So let's have some fun I was looking in my tank today I seen something strange. If you can guess what it is I will give you a free frag of something.

(Yes I already know what it is)

Rules

-One guess per person

-You have till Friday (Jan 22) to post your guess

-First one with the right answer wins

-Be detailed with your guests,if you think it's a car just don't write car! Write make and model of said car you think it. Example Chevy Silvarado, Ford Mustang,

9A39A9E7-004B-4880-AE0D-DA5813FF77C8_zps

87BD106C-B7B5-4C45-9788-B9F4011A3570_zps

Edited by Blackice

Hint please, Chris. Invert? Coral? Hitchhiker? Is it desirable? Unusual? Normally a different color? Give us something else to go on.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

The foot of it in the first pic looks just like the edge of an anemone or Giant hairy mushroom.  I think he poked it with a stick just before the pic..

Hahahaha

But sadly I sold my truck last month It was just get to much to commute 70 miles a day we me and Robyn both working in Portland.

Didn't know you had one but they are definitely not commuter trucks. That's my favorite truck not that I have ever owned a truck but love the look of the Silverados. It really is hard to tell from the picture what it is so kudos to whoever gets this right you are the coral master... :agree:  I would be curious to see what Shaun Monahan said as he was the one who could always tell me the id of things when others were stumped.  I'm not really going to guess as my tank is full to the brim and I already have coral credit with Badxgillen and MrBret lol. To me it looks like it is encrusting and a hard coral but really can't tell. 

Either way this is a fun post as we all love games and you definitely peaked my curiousity. :applause: