fpd4308

Big thanks to Cuttlefish and Corals

I am sure this has been done several times before but I had to commend Cuttlefish on their great customer service.

Since getting back into the hobby, after about a 9 year hiatus, I have been to C&C twice. On both occasions Jeff has gone out of his way to get me set up with what I need, even when what I was looking for was old technology..lol. He is knowledgeable and the tanks and livestock looks awesome. By far one of the more professional, customer service oriented LFS I have been too. They have certainly earned my business and I would recommend them to anyone from beginner to experienced reefer. Thanks again Jeff. I will see you next time!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 14

Definitely a great store! Very friendly people! Great displays (much appreciated from someone short like me). To me it has the feel of stopping by a fellow reefers home and looking at their tank!

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

I've been keeping a spreadsheet of every coral I purchase.  It's interesting to see how many came from @CuttleFishandCoral:

Screen Shot 2019-04-19 at 11.38.27 AM.png

And a shout out to @Gil&Fin for being the runner up!

Edited by SuncrestReef
  • Like 6
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, SuncrestReef said:

I've been keeping a spreadsheet of every coral I purchase.  It's interesting to see how many came from @CuttleFishandCoral:

I may have mentioned this before but I get the distinct impression you may have a bit too much spare time on your hands 😀  j/k

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

31 minutes ago, albertareef said:

I may have mentioned this before but I get the distinct impression you may have a bit too much spare time on your hands 😀  j/k

Just wait until you retire...You'll be on here posting random nerdy things 50 times per day too!!! 😂

• Like 3

16 hours ago, fpd4308 said:

I am sure this has been done several times before but I had to commend Cuttlefish on their great customer service.

Since getting back into the hobby, after about a 9 year hiatus, I have been to C&C twice. On both occasions Jeff has gone out of his way to get me set up with what I need, even when what I was looking for was old technology..lol. He is knowledgeable and the tanks and livestock looks awesome. By far one of the more professional, customer service oriented LFS I have been too. They have certainly earned my business and I would recommend them to anyone from beginner to experienced reefer. Thanks again Jeff. I will see you next time!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Moral of the story: Support locally-owned and operated businesses.

The members of this organization know this very well and walk it like they talk it. One of the many reasons why this is such a cool group of people and one of the primary reasons why ethical businesses like Jeff's can continue to remain open and serve this community. Everybody wins!

• Like 6

On 4/19/2019 at 11:44 AM, SuncrestReef said:

You're an inspiration to the organized!  I love this.  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, youcallmenny said:

You're an inspiration to the organized!  I love this.  

I know who to go to when I need a nice pie chart or bar graph or just an analyst in general! Well besides Sirena of course ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2