spectra

Spectras 100

Ok a few more blue pics.................

IMG_3217.jpg

IMG_3218.jpg

IMG_3219.jpg

and some bubbles.........

IMG_3228.jpg

Pretty much decimated the garage tank for the zoas and sold off a few pieces........I am just happy to get them off the racks.......there are still zoas growing on the glass though in the 40 :laugh:  IMG_2258.jpg

Awesome zoa growth, do share your secret?  PM is ok ;)

[language filter] I forgot to go inside and check this out again

You need a ticket :laugh:

Looking good, Scott!

I love the gorgonians. We need to trade gorgs sometime.

Thanks and looking for more......waiting for KP to get something in and going to order more..... I have a bunch more in the wifes IM 30 also.

Wow, Scott!  How did I miss this post?  Looking good.  Is that a bounce mushroom?  Really?

Maybe :D

Awesome zoa growth, do share your secret?  PM is ok ;)

No secrete I just love to feed the tank :laugh: some things grow great and others well...........

Very nice Spectra!  Are you planning on adding more rock?  I love the open look.  Plenty of room for your awesome LPS selection.

Thanks and no more rock. I have probably 15 more pounds or so in the fuge. I also have 20lbs of sand and macros in there to. All lit buy a nanobox tide........basically just another little aquarium down below. I will post pics of that soon.

Everything I got from you is doing great

Good to hear!

• Like 1

Those gorgonians look great!  What do you feed?

Nothing special really I just feed the fish Mysis and brine shrimp every day. I will switch it up and add a cube of cyclops, rotos or squirt some phyto or roe in sometimes. Also a pinch of coral frenzy if I remember in the mornings sometimes. I try to mix it up. I am sure I over feed but things seem happy and algae is staying in check.

Well its been a while but just tossing a few pics up here........looks like photobucket has screwed me and well not paying to get my pics back......

Just a few random pics I grabbed tonight.......need to get a full tank shot as things have well overtaken the tank :laugh:

IMG_3895.JPG

IMG_3897.jpg

• Like 6

Getting quite the mix of mushrooms! Looking good and yeah photobucket has some of my old pictures on lockdown too! Screw you photobucket !

• Like 1