Rod's Food Group Buy

uhuru

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pats ingredient list is extensive to say the least. I was up there a month or so ago and needed to push my purchase over a certain amount and he offered the gumbo' date=' I asked him what was in it and he pulled it up on the computer and showed me, WOW. I would much rather purchase from a local fish store and help them stay in business and prosper then from a foreign place. Not to mention I think pats gumbo has rod trumped.[/quote']

I'm sure it is, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't like to know what's in there :)

Im very interested in some of the Rods food Mike. This stuff is awesome!! Put me down for 2.

Can the mods clean this up a little bit so we can figure out who wants Rods Food? Can we start a separate thread for Pats stuff? Im sure its great and all but this is a thread about something else.

PS-If Patricks is as great as everyone says I think Pat should start packaging it up and selling it because he can make a ton of $$$$$$$$$ this stuff if its better than Rods :)

Im very interested in some of the Rods food Mike. This stuff is awesome!! Put me down for 2.

Can the mods clean this up a little bit so we can figure out who wants Rods Food? Can we start a separate thread for Pats stuff? Im sure its great and all but this is a thread about something else.

PS-If Patricks is as great as everyone says I think Pat should start packaging it up and selling it because he can make a ton of $$$$$$$$$ this stuff if its better than Rods :)

Like I said in my original post, this should be about Rods food. Sorry Uhuru.

There are a few people suggesting to try out something that is local. It may or may not be better than Rods, but it can't hurt to give it a try. You would also be supporting a site Sponsor. Nobody has claimed that it is better than rods, but it is good food.

H2OCooled: 1 or 2 (please clarify)

R-3: 2

Uhuru: 2

So already we have enough to reduce shipping to $5 each or less. Anyone else wanna join in?

I will be pending the results of Patrick's ingredient list :)

Has anyone considered doing this order through a LFS? That way they can become distributors and make it easier for us to get in the long run.

Like I said in my original post, this should be about Rods food. Sorry Uhuru.

There are a few people suggesting to try out something that is local. It may or may not be better than Rods, but it can't hurt to give it a try. You would also be supporting a site Sponsor. Nobody has claimed that it is better than rods, but it is good food.

No worries man! I think variety is good. I will also pick up some of Pat's Gumbo when I am up in Portland so I'm glad you chimed in.

I will be pending the results of Patrick's ingredient list :)

Has anyone considered doing this order through a LFS? That way they can become distributors and make it easier for us to get in the long run.

Ive emailed Rod regarding carrying his products. If it looks good to me, Ill be carrying his food.