Rod's Food Group Buy

uhuru

Any interest in doing a group buy on Rod's Food?

Cost of each package: $20

Cost of shipping: $25

Whether we order one box or 10 boxes the shipping is the same, but it will significantly reduce the cost for each individual buyer. Even with only 5 buyers the shipping will be only $5 each. I can order from Premium Aquatics or Marine Depot (which I think is a little cheaper in shipping). Post to this thread if you are interested and let's get a group buy going!

http://www.marinedepot.com/ps_ViewItem~idproduct~RF1113~idCartRow~9167484~isKit~0.html

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Patricks food has EVERYTHING in it. Just about.

I have helped make Pat's Gumbo, and no expense is spared. I don't think he charges enough for it, but I don't complain.

But this is about Rods food. I haven't tried it. I'm not sure I would at $20 for 6oz. I'm sure it's great food though.

Yeah I think the best thing would be if we knew what was in Pat's Gumbo. Does he use fresh or frozen seafood? Rod's food feeds both fish and corals. If they are different I wouldn't mind getting both to be honest. My corals are hungry!

It's fresh.

I'll work on patrick to see if we could post a list of the ingredients.

You probably won't find out that info..

If Rod was to tell you exactly how much is in it..... everyone could make it then.

I'm sure he has a 'secret' hiding place for the recipe, so it doesn't fall into enemy hands! (threaten)

That's why I'd like to compare ingredients, I don't need a step by step recipe but would like to know what I'll be feeding the tank with.

Pats ingredient list is extensive to say the least. I was up there a month or so ago and needed to push my purchase over a certain amount and he offered the gumbo, I asked him what was in it and he pulled it up on the computer and showed me, WOW. I would much rather purchase from a local fish store and help them stay in business and prosper then from a foreign place. Not to mention I think pats gumbo has rod trumped.