March meeting *

Brittany

I am pleased to announce that I have been asked to host March meeting!!!  We have decided on March 16th 11:30.  This meeting will include a oyster larvae hatchery tour and lunch at my house.  

We will meet 11:30 at Whiskey Creek Hatchery-This is the main oyster larvae cultivation facility on the Pacific coast.  This hatchery provides Larvae to oyster farmers from Washington all the way down to Mexico.  More about Whiskey Creek to follow.

After a quick tour of Whiskey Creek we will meet at my house for lunch /raffle and conversation.  

I will provide lunch courtesy of our Hawaii Truck and Tillamook creamery.

*I live in Tillamook Oregon.  😜

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

This sounds like an amazing and special meeting thanks for organizing this Brittany. I’m sad I am going to miss it. I love a trip to the coast and have wanted to see your tanks. I hope others are able to participate in this wonderful opportunity.😊

11 hours ago, Bicyclebill said:

Awesome! What a cool behind the scenes tour of the oyster hatchery but even better getting to see your amazing system in the same trip! I'm excited. 

Bill, you need to come on your motorcycle! 🏍️

Im doing some tank maintenance and I want to offer 15 free frags to the first 15 people to RSVP to Marches meeting.  Let me know what you want.  If you have two people in your group you can choose up to 2.  

I have 5 each of the following frags.

Pick up will be at my house March 16th 12:30 😜

1.  Red Monticap

2. Captain Jerk paly 

3. Blue birds nest

PM meIMG_0398.thumb.jpeg.688771236a20ac19b348e6db8fc8f256.jpegIMG_0400.thumb.jpeg.bf3efea3ddf61a6c8862418f312e0959.jpegIMG_0403.thumb.jpeg.5d0f761661cad4d397391d1d88574de9.jpeg

• Like 2

On 2/23/2024 at 11:24 AM, Brittany said:

Unfortunately they let their domain registration expire on Feb 21, so now the website is not accessible.  If anyone has contact info for the owners, please contact them to inform them they need to renew their domain name before a scalper buys it and tries to extort extra money to get it back.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Brittany said:

Im doing some tank maintenance and I want to offer 15 free frags to the first 15 people to RSVP to Marches meeting.  Let me know what you want.  If you have two people in your group you can choose up to 2.  

I have 5 each of the following frags.

Pick up will be at my house March 16th 12:30 😜

1.  Red Monticap

2. Captain Jerk paly 

3. Blue birds nest

PM meIMG_0398.thumb.jpeg.688771236a20ac19b348e6db8fc8f256.jpegIMG_0400.thumb.jpeg.bf3efea3ddf61a6c8862418f312e0959.jpegIMG_0403.thumb.jpeg.5d0f761661cad4d397391d1d88574de9.jpeg

Me and my +14 RSVP

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 2/26/2024 at 9:19 PM, SuncrestReef said:

Unfortunately they let their domain registration expire on Feb 21, so now the website is not accessible.  If anyone has contact info for the owners, please contact them to inform them they need to renew their domain name before a scalper buys it and tries to extort extra money to get it back.

I’ve contacted them hopefully it will be resolved shortly 

• Thanks 1

Hi Brittany,

My wife and I will both come.   We have a family membership.  I have a new 100 gal tank that has been cycling for about three weeks and I have very little to go in it, just few things from a 25 gal I have running for a quarantine tank.  .  If you have any Capt Jerk or Red Monti left that would be great.  Very much looking forward to meeting you and seeing your lovely home/aquarium.

• Like 1