October Meeting at All Things Aquariums (Wilsonville) Sunday 10/29 1-4 PM--UPDATED PICTURES FROM THE SHOP

Lexinverts

image.png

When: Sunday October 29 1:00 to 4:pm

Where: All Things Aquariums

30299 SW Boones Ferry Rd

Wilsonville, OR 97070

We will have pizza, drinks and Halloween candy! 

Our own Eatfrenchfries will give a presentation on his culturing of Purple Non-Sulfur bacteria and will give all those attending FREE samples of his Purple Non-Sulfur bacteria!

We have an amazing line-up of prizes for the raffles: a ReeFi Uno 2.0, a Bubble Magus Filter Roller (medium), 6 Oregon Tort frags, Phyto and copepods, Jason Fox Jack-o-lantern Leptosersis frags, Pink Vampires, and war favia frags!

Don't Miss Out!

image.png

Bubble_magus_filter_roller.jpg

PXL_20231008_005956101.MP.jpg

jackolantern.jpg

PXL_20231011_200615095.jpg

war_favia.jpg

copepods_blend.thumb.jpg.808b743864a9f274f9be4e0be0f70921.jpg

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

Great prizes!

This is what happened to my Indo "gold" torch under ReeFi Uno 2.0 Pros for 10 months now.  No need for heavy blue or over saturation photos.

image.jpeg

Oregon Torts also do very well under Uno 2.0 Pros.  Took a few months to get going, then growth is pretty good.

image.jpeg

• Like 6

On 10/5/2023 at 3:01 PM, danlu_gt said:

Great prizes!

This is what happened to my Indo "gold" torch under ReeFi Uno 2.0 Pros for 10 months now.  No need for heavy blue or over saturation photos.

image.jpeg

Oregon Torts also do very well under Uno 2.0 Pros.  Took a few months to get going, then growth is pretty good.

image.jpeg

Funny you mention that, as I am going to bring SIX Oregon Tort frags to raffle off at this meeting. As I am also running ReeFi 2.0s, I think it is safe to say that Oregon torts do very well under Reefis!

• Like 5

• Lexinverts changed the title to October Meeting at All Things Aquariums (Wilsonville) Sunday 10/29 1-4 PM--UPDATED RAFFLE PRIZES

Thanks Andy @Lexinvertsfor working so hard to have such awesome well thought out prizes ! Also very generous of you to donate oregon torts . @Eatfrenchfries Thanks for offering to talk and always donating prizes. I always learn something useful .   @islandVib3s thanks for also donating frags for this event. I don’t think people realize how much comes out of our pocket to make these events happen I’m sorry I’m going to miss it but I hope we get a lot of people who attend. There’s a lot of work and money that goes into planning these events and we are one of the few clubs who does monthly face to face meetings ! @danlu_gt thanks for giving us a deal on the light . If you haven’t seen the 2.0 in person it’s amazing and the color spectrum is gorgeous. It has the perfect balance and nice tones but not overly blue like some LEDs in my opinion. We have a really great group of reefers in the pacific nw and our club is known nationally for that !

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

Thanks Andy @Lexinvertsfor working so hard to have such awesome well thought out prizes ! Also very generous of you to donate oregon torts . @Eatfrenchfries Thanks for offering to talk and always donating prizes. I always learn something useful .   I’m sorry I’m going to miss it but I hope we get a lot of people who attend. There’s a lot of work and money that goes into planning these events and we are one of the few clubs who does monthly face to face meetings ! @danlu_gt thanks for giving us a deal on the light . If you haven’t seen the 2.0 in person it’s amazing and the color spectrum is gorgeous. It has the perfect balance and nice tones but not overly blue like some LEDs in my opinion. I know there was someone else who donated frags too and I thank you as well. We have a really great group of reefers in the pacific nw and our club is known nationally for that !

@islandVib3s also donated frags. Thanks, Rick!

• Like 3

• Lexinverts changed the title to October Meeting at All Things Aquariums (Wilsonville) Sunday 10/29 1-4 PM--UPDATED PICTURES FROM THE SHOP

Erin from ATA WIlsonville sent me some pictures of the some of the corals that he has in the shop and some specials that he will be running during the meeting.

- Aussie Green Tip Torches for $30 per head

- Rasta Torches for $75 per head

- Assorted good deals on Symphyllia and Trachyphyllia and Goniopora frags

received_1355875468354322.jpegreceived_901639288055624.jpegreceived_902923647830124.jpegreceived_1300998303901874.jpeg

• Like 4