🎰🎰Raffle Ticket Presale!! Buy Early and SAVE !!💎

We have over 3k worth of prizes for the Coral frag show to raffle  !!:yippee:

IMG_2249.jpeg

We are selling a Bonus Baller Bunch!

For just 75 dollars, you get 20 tickets and IF you are a supporting member you get 5 bonus tickets!!:YayWave:

That's 25 tickets, for just $75 to supporting members.   We will be selling tickets at the show 5 for $20.   That's 25 tickets for $100

Think of the savings.   Pre-Purchase, and save.   Who wouldn't put $75 into a raffle for >$3000 of prizes!

There are only 10 packs and you must pick them up at the frag show !

You can pay here :

https://py.pl/b747t

Pay the 75 dollars and put your forum name in comments and I will have your pack waiting for you at our booth!!

List

Half-astronaut 1 paid

Lifer 1 paid 

Jeff360 1 paid

Yourmedic 1 paid

mrscuito 1 paid

Joodlesreef 1 paid 

IMG_2431.jpeg

IMG_2453.jpeg

• obrien.david.j changed the title to 🎰🎰Raffle Ticket Presale!! Buy Early and SAVE !!💎
  • Emerald525 featured this topic
16 hours ago, half-astronaut said:

Still raffling the Reefi, right?

IMG_2267.jpegIMG_2268.jpeg

2 hours ago, obrien.david.j said:

And there's even more things being raffled off, not shown yet.   This is going to be a big raffle day!

The Reefi is the updated version. At the September meeting Daniel did a demo and it was beautiful!

Heres another item up for the raffle too! Clarisea roller mat valued at over 400 dollars ! I have heard only good things about people using roller mats. I am definitely sold on using one in my future tank upgrade .IMG_2437.jpeg

• Like 1

On 5/9/2023 at 7:07 PM, Emerald525 said:

Yes! The Reefi and the Radion pictured up above ! That’s about 1k for both retail !!

OK. NO ONE PUT TICKETS IN THE REEFI BAG. I ALREADY DIDNT WIN ONCE IN THESE STUPID RAFFLES AND I REALLY NEED IT 🤣😂 

I bought the pre-sale pack a moment ago and forgot to make a note of my handle. Probably in the database since it’s how I paid for my membership  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mrscuito9833 said:

How do I buy raffle tickets? using the above info just takes me to my paypal then what?

I apologize for bit being clear. You just pay the 75 dollars and make a note of what it is for . I will have your pack at the show with your tickets. 

3 hours ago, half-astronaut said:

OK. NO ONE PUT TICKETS IN THE REEFI BAG. I ALREADY DIDNT WIN ONCE IN THESE STUPID RAFFLES AND I REALLY NEED IT 🤣😂 

I bought the pre-sale pack a moment ago and forgot to make a note of my handle. Probably in the database since it’s how I paid for my membership  

I have you down ! It will be under Michael U! 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

@Jeff360 I have you down ! Three packs sold 7 left!!  
Supporting members get an extra 5 tickets 

Plus 100 dollars worth of tickets for 75 dollars and you still get your free supporting member ticket !! 

I’d like to buy a pack, but when I go to PayPal, it says I need to verify whom I am buying from and ask for a first and last name and an e-mail, so I think I’m doing it wrong? 🤷🏼‍♂️ Any help? 

1 hour ago, Yourmedic said:

I’d like to buy a pack, but when I go to PayPal, it says I need to verify whom I am buying from and ask for a first and last name and an e-mail, so I think I’m doing it wrong? 🤷🏼‍♂️ Any help? 

Thanks for your patience that’s frustrating.
IT is not my strong suit sadly 😬 I could tell you a funny story about PayPal accounts. 

I’m waiting on my admins to actually make it a button in the store area but seeing as it’s Mother’s Day I don’t know if that will happen today. I will reserve your pack as pending and since I know you , you can always pay me at the show. I know you’re good for it.😀 @SuncrestReef @TheClark @Chiefany thoughts why PayPal not working for Yourmedic?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

Thanks for your patience that’s frustrating.
IT is not my strong suit sadly 😬 I could tell you a funny story about PayPal accounts. 

I’m waiting on my admins to actually make it a button in the store area but seeing as it’s Mother’s Day I don’t know if that will happen today. I will reserve your pack as pending and since I know you , you can always pay me at the show. I know you’re good for it.😀 @SuncrestReef @TheClark @Chiefany thoughts why PayPal not working for Yourmedic?

Awesome, thank you!!!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JoodlesReef said:

New member. I believe the transaction when through. Let me know. 

Welcome to the forum and yes it did!!

If you purchase a supporting membership you get 5 more tickets in your pack.
Membership for a year is only 24 dollars  so you would essentially be getting a free membership plus your admission that you paid would be half price and all supporting members get a bonus ticket .😊 Welcome !!

31 minutes ago, Emerald525 said:

Welcome to the forum and yes it did!!

If you purchase a supporting membership you get 5 more tickets in your pack.
Membership for a year is only 24 dollars  so you would essentially be getting a free membership plus your admission that you paid would be half price and all supporting members get a bonus ticket .😊 Welcome !!

Done! Thank you for the tip. :)