Nominations are now open for 2023-2024 PNWMAS Officer Positions

Chief

Nominations are now open for the 2022-2023 PNWMAS Officer Positions.   Only paid members can access the PNWMAS Members forum to nominate new officers. 

It takes volunteers to keep this club running.   Do you have what it takes to be an officer of the club.   Do you like planning and organizing?   Maybe you are good at taking notes.   Maybe you are good with numbers.   Maybe you have a good relationship with our vendors.  All it takes is a little time and effort.   If you have any questions, please ask the current officers about their roles.   

You can be nominated by another supporting member or you can nominate yourself if you are a supporting member.   

This club does not run itself.   Be a part of another successful year.   Without you there is no PNWMAS.

I want to thank the current Officers and Board for all the hard work they have put in and will put in until June 30th.   It has been another great year.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Chief said:

We are getting dangerous close to the end of nominations.   Secretary nominees need to accept.  @Yourmedicand @reefrun.  We still need nominees for President and Vice President.   The club cannot continue without leadership.   

I worry that we are not going to have volunteers for President and Vice President this spring.  I do think the club could continue if it is run by the Board of Directors and tasks are split up among us all. It would obviously be best, if we had a President and VP, however. If anyone is interested, please let us know so we can nominate you!

4 hours ago, half-astronaut said:

I’m interested in helping. I’m down for being a plebe or something more recognized. I don’t have kids or normal responsibilities so I have time. 

Lol plebes are welcome. 😊 . The officer elections are first . If there is a particular role you are interested in you can nominate yourself. Otherwise the next set of nominations will be board positions which happen after the officer nominations and elections (if there is more than one candidate for a spot )

• Chief unpinned this topic