OBD Custom 5ft 80g Tank/Stand

Ron

~Close Thread~

Have 3 project tanks going so gonna toss this one out there till Sunday (9/23/18)

Awesome shallow reef tank by Oceans by design "60x20x15" 1/2 Glass an custom built stand built by previous owner. Has a peace of starboard cut to fit the inside for those who wish to run bare bottom. $750

I currently have a brand new never seen water Trigger sump made for marine depo sitting under it that can be included for $250 (was $600) ~Not sold Separately just a option to the buyer~

Buyer will have to run his/her own plumbing.

Located in Albany Oregon 

F5A23CD3-D1EE-49DE-A43D-D6CEBF66B7AB.jpeg

7EA0E5F9-3A5E-4A2D-8434-5447F0A956EB.jpeg

2C0ABCE1-6DE1-452E-8F02-7D9675052049.jpeg

8B9C49CD-65E6-4D2F-828D-83445921C792.jpeg

9B909C56-50DC-40C1-94BF-7E73E4BF1C0A.jpeg

Edited by Ron
CLOSED
  • Like 4

That is a sweet tank Ron - somebody [mention=14969]PowderBlue[/mention] [mention=15300]River City Corals[/mention] [mention=16179]pdxmonkeyboy[/mention] [mention=12898]R-3[/mention] needs to snag this!
It's literally in contemplation I hit him up a while back about it. If I can free up some money I'll talk to ron lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, PowderBlue said:

It's literally in contemplation I hit him up a while back about it. If I can free up some money I'll talk to ron lol

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I’ll give you a loan. 

That tank is nice! Powderblue just buy the tank! 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

tempting.. but i sold my interest in my narcotics company so i am just going to be an office schmuck like everyone else now.

might as well bite the bullet and set up a 55g with soft corals 😞

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Orrr, invest a Lil more now an save yourself the time of setting up the 55 your not going to be happy with Anyway an end up taking down to put a peace of art like this in its place 😊 😉

10 hours ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

tempting.. but i sold my interest in my narcotics company so i am just going to be an office schmuck like everyone else now.

As long as it's not a custom 55 you'll fit right in. You gotta make it taller than it is wide. Make it colt coral dominant and you're set!

9 hours ago, PetVet said:

PM you on this

Replied 

9 hours ago, 503reefland said:

I can’t beleive this isnt gone!if i was gonna do a new build this would be in my house already! Somone buy this sexy tank! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥💦💦💦💦💦👌🏻👍🏻

Love love this tank but it's this or my reefer 750xxl 🤔

On 9/19/2018 at 11:10 PM, pdxmonkeyboy said:

Off topic (sorry Ron) but did you really disinvest from the business?  Will need to catch up on the story behind that some time..

Now - back to what an awesome tank this is (really) and how someone on here needs to buy it!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, albertareef said:

Off topic (sorry Ron) but did you really disinvest from the business?  Will need to catch up on the story behind that some time..

Now - back to what an awesome tank this is (really) and how someone on here needs to buy it!

It's Still available :)