October POTM - FTS

softy

Shorter entry period for this month.... sorry bout that!!  still 3 weeks to enter and i know all ya' all can enter!

The rules are pretty simple!

• One photo entry per person

• Pic has to be taken by YOU

• Must be in by the posted deadline

• Must follow subject guidelines for the month

Winners will be determined based on voting poll results after submission deadline.   

This months subject:

Front Tank Shot

Show me some great shots of your front view.  All of that hard work you put into your tanks!!  I know there are a whole bunch of amazing tanks out there!!  show them off!

Deadline:

October 31st, 2016  @ 10pm  PST

Voting will start on November 1st and run for 2 weeks.  Winner is determined by PNWMAS members and visitors via voting poll.

GL

S. Gigantea Anemone.  I'm pretty sure these are what usually host clownfish in the wild.  

Yep.  It is.  I've had it for almost two years and it just keeps getting bigger.  It seems very happy in the 300 gallon tank (previously in a 110 gallon) and the blues are really brightening.  I give full credit to Jeff at Cuttle Fish for this guy.  They are hard to find and even harder to keep.  He came in very healthy.  I'm lucky to have him.

And so are my clownfish.  They do not venture far.  In fact when I moved him from the 110 to the 300, they just nestled down in his tentacles and they all moved together. 

• Like 1

Yep. It is. I've had it for almost two years and it just keeps getting bigger. It seems very happy in the 300 gallon tank (previously in a 110 gallon) and the blues are really brightening. I give full credit to Jeff at Cuttle Fish for this guy. They are hard to find and even harder to keep. He came in very healthy. I'm lucky to have him.

And so are my clownfish. They do not venture far. In fact when I moved him from the 110 to the 300, they just nestled down in his tentacles and they all moved together.

Very cool - thanks for the details Holly. Would love to see that one day!

• Like 1