Kill them... Kill them all.

pdxmonkeyboy

Nice!

Be sure no other people or pets are in the room while you're using it.  The laser can reflect off the tank and be blinding.  Also be aware of any reflections hitting your skin or clothing.  I burned a hole through my shirt and didn't realize it until I felt my skin burning!  

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

Tank?

I was planning to blind police officers and other public officials with it.   Archer..... just kidding. 

Do NOT aim it at aircraft.  They will find you and lock you away.  Look at how the house addresses are superimposed on the live video feed:

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

It was kind of funny.  Talked to John on the phone. We was like..watch the reflection, don't burn yourself.  I was thinking, dude, you are soo soft.

Three minutes in..what's burning?  OUCH. My shirt. 

It works ok, at close range it is good but honestly, it is not as near as powerful as i would like.  At about 12" away its pretty useless.  It is dangerous though.. so that is cool. 

I can't remember the wattage but after like 10 minutes i was pretty convinced the wattage rating is false.  The big problem is it doesn't focus tight enough 😞

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, pdxmonkeyboy said:

It was kind of funny.  Talked to John on the phone. We was like..watch the reflection, don't burn yourself.  I was thinking, dude, you are soo soft.

Three minutes in..what's burning?  OUCH. My shirt. 

It works ok, at close range it is good but honestly, it is not as near as powerful as i would like.  At about 12" away its pretty useless.  It is dangerous though.. so that is cool. 

I can't remember the wattage but after like 10 minutes i was pretty convinced the wattage rating is false.  The big problem is it doesn't focus tight enough 😞

Can’t say he didn’t warn you!  Given we are two for two with shirt burning I think I may skip a tryout - probably burn the house down.