Looking for chalices

J-Dog

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I've got a couple, but I don't know if I can get to them. They've been growing on my back frag rack for the last year or so and started to attach to the back wall. I'll see if I can get some pics. Important question...does your tank have ich or do you care if the tank has ich? No current outbreaks, but I'm sure it's in there somewhere. 

1 hour ago, OregonGrownReef said:

I've got a couple, but I don't know if I can get to them. They've been growing on my back frag rack for the last year or so and started to attach to the back wall. I'll see if I can get some pics. Important question...does your tank have ich or do you care if the tank has ich? No current outbreaks, but I'm sure it's in there somewhere. 

Shoot me some pics and maybe we can work something out.  

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, TheClark said:

Thanks J-Dog for the awesome trades and being so flexible to make it happen.

To those wondering, J-Dogs SPS pictures are spot on.  They are the most bright and beautiful I have ever seen.  Hoping I can keep them as happy here :)

I'm glad the timing all worked out and that u are liking the frags. Your chalices are doing great by the way.....I'll post some pics when I get some free time.

• Like 1