Thanks covid, now I gotta sell my prized possessions.

Taylorhardy1

Unfortunately life has decided to kick my teeth in. I decided to open a business a few weeks before all of this covid stuff started. Things were great at first, but once the stimulus checks started to run out business definitely fell face first. Unfortunately to keep a roof over my head I need to sell off my fish, corals, and equipment and step out of the hobby for a bit. Unfortunately i crashed my tank while moving it and lost a bunch of acros, but luckily a friend was hanging onto my favorites. Once I find a new job, and enough extra cash to start another system, I see a large peninsula in my future. Anywho! The post you all came for! Ill start with available fish. 

5-6" one spot foxface. Fat and healthy, eats everything, including bryopsis. $75obo pending

3-4" sailfin tang. Fat, healthy, eats like a pig. $30 pending

3-4" blue hippo tang. Fat, healthy, and docile. $80obo pending

2-3" green corris wrasse. Got this guy to take care if my common flatworms, never saw one again after adding him. $20 pending

2.5‐3.5" mated pair of occelaris clownfish. Have laid eggs, but ive never tried to hatch any of em. $60obo

Inverts-

2.5" Halloween urchin, great algae eater, not too bad of a bulldozer for a pincushion urchin. $20

peppermint shrimp, eats aiptasia. Free with purchase.

Snails and hermits free as I find em, probably will take to cuttlefish.

Corals-

3 rainbow acan mini colonies, 20-30+ polyps. $125-150 each obo pending

acan frag 8-10+polyps, used to look cool, but its been beat up a few times and hasnt regained colors much yet. $10 pending

yellow/ red streaked favia $40obo

really unique rainbow/ tiedye lobo $120obo

Red/blue green mouth favites pentagona chunk $20

Green/purple fungia $20

Indo green/ pink tip torch, 3 heads, each showing signs of splitting available, $50 each.

Ny Knicks torch, single head that was starting to split, is healing from a lost battle with my fungia in a friends tank. Doing well, will be ready soon $400obo

rainbow yumas $10 each

Neon green psammacora $10

JF klepto lepto $10

Bubblegum digi, chunky frag $15

Seasons greetings monti frag $15

Chilly pepper monti chunk $20

Wwc grafted cap $25

500 dollar efflo, very chunky frag/ mini colony $40

RAASP pineapple shortcake (bali shortcake aquacultured by local reefer, looks very similar to pink caddy) fully encrusted frag $40

RAASP snail slime (similar to paletta pink tip with a different growth structure) encrusted frag $20

Original garf bonsai super encrusted frag ready to take off $30, encrusted plug with no branches for $10

Ora tri color valida chunky frag/ mini colony $30

No‐name pink/red and green tipped millie chunky frag/ mini colony $30

Chunky, fully encrusted walt disney frag showing awesome colors. $175 

JF homewrecker frag showing full colors, and encrusting fast. $375

TGC cherrybomb frag, fully colored up $125

Rmf red devil nasuta, starting to encrust $50

Will do frag packs, pm me with what youre interested in. 

Equipment is most all available immediately aside from the tank until fish are sold.

36" 8x39w 2x75w ATI powermodule LED T5 hybrid fixture. Non wifi. Bulbs are 3-4 months old, have a couple extra new bulbs and a dozen or so with unknown run time. Programming cable and everything needed to run it is included. This light is a par monster, put over 300 par on the bottom corners of my 4' 120g. Asking $900obo 

Coralbox dc500 skimmer. Thing works great, doesnt ever dump micro bubbles, and its never freaked out on me. $130

Simplicity dc1600 return pump, dead silent, cleaned every other month. $65

Custom 40g breeder sump, super nice sump, fits the skimmer perfectly, lots of room for reactors, nice big fuge. $120obo

4' rimmed 120g drilled off back pane for center overflow box. $240obo. Will include the mfd stand i reinforced for it for free. 

Aquamaxx t1 calcium reactor with 20lb tank reading 800psi, regulator, and feed pump. I replaced the internal circulation pump with a brand new sicce pump about 2 months ago. Full of reborn media, have a sealed bag of new reborn media and a sealed bag of magnesium media. $250.

Jebao rw15 powerhead $30 pending

Probably more im forgetting, but you get the idea! If you are looking for something in specific that isnt listed shoot me a message and I may have it in my storage full of aquarium stuff. Will upload pictures tomorrow. Pm with any questions. Thanks!

Edited by Taylorhardy1
Price drop bump

That’s a real shame. Hopefully when you get back on your feet you’ll be able to start it back up in full. I know I’d happily donate a frag or two once you’re doing well again if my reef is still up and running.

That aside, for now I think I’d be interested in the halloween urchin and the rw15. Need to think on if I want or can add any frags now, though I likely will acquiesce and add some after I find some room in my tank for them. I’d love to have some of the snails and the peppermint shrimp if possible too.

Edited by LadAShark

2 hours ago, LadAShark said:

That’s a real shame. Hopefully when you get back on your feet you’ll be able to start it back up in full. I know I’d happily donate a frag or two once you’re doing well again if my reef is still up and running.

That aside, for now I think I’d be interested in the halloween urchin and the rw15. Need to think on if I want or can add any frags now, though I likely will acquiesce and add some after I find some room in my tank for them. I’d love to have some of the snails and the peppermint shrimp if possible too.

Peppermint shrimp is called for, everything else is available. Shoot me a pm

Some photos finally. Not sure whats pending and what isnt at this point. Had alot of messages, but nothing concrete. Comment here if youre gonna buy something. Lost most of the sps, the remaining frags are spoken for aside from the high end stuff that was unaffected due to being in a different system that wasmt moved, and maybe PC rainbow and an aquacultured bali shortcake aka pineapple shortcake. Gonna give the remaining sps and the torches atleast a week to recover. The acans, lobo, favia, most of my other lps and softies are ready to go. Ive got some zoas i dont know names of as well. Will update with more coral pictures as well.20200520_080916.thumb.jpg.78ee49eed83e81761be9eb4a83774f46.jpg20200522_133534.thumb.jpg.f27fade6b51f0779034dabd7d2048cd1.jpg20200522_133831.thumb.jpg.a059836727f3e1b2e3c0fbdd60fa5c07.jpg20200307_192158.thumb.jpg.f2186626623681a1a7f920996ecc2c94.jpg20200307_194424.thumb.jpg.a8f25eb422176a7e51a13581bd326841.jpg

As of today things available are-

2 rainbow acan mini colonies

Jf homewrecker frag

Walt disney frag

Cherry bomb frag

Rmf red devil nasuta frag

Blue hippo tang

One spot foxface

Sailfin tang

Mated clownfish pair

Halloween urchin

Then all of the equipment is still available aside from the rw15 which i believe is pending. I need this stuff sold today. I managed to get an extension on my moveout fees, but i need to come up with it by tomorrow at 10am. I can work some deals today, but please dont lowball me. It genuinely breaks my heart to sell any of it in the first place. Please help me out guys!!

Livestock pack deal

Jf homewrecker

Tgc cherrybomb

Rmf red devil nasuta (possibly pending)

Walt disney

2 rainbow acan mini colonies, 1 acan frag

Rainbow/tie die lobo

Yellow/ red streak favia 

Grubes gorgonian

War coral

Fungia

Wwc grafted cap

Chilli pepper monti cap

Bubblegum digi

Pink/red no name millie

Original garf bonsai

Many more corals im forgetting. 

Blue hippo tang

One spot foxface

Mated clownfish pair

Sailfin tang

$1000obo

All of these are available today. The sticks arent looking too hot, but if you buy the homewrecker and the walt disney Ill throw all the sticks into a $600 pack. Paypal for em today and we can even get em back healthy over the next week or 2 then I can drop em off to you, or come grab em tonight and roll the dice!received_651477715482147.thumb.jpeg.d51eda93a4a3dc09d08f894eb2d86390.jpeg

In the background of this photo theres a starburst monti available, and a chilli pepper monti, as well as a grubes gorg, the zoas and the grafted setosa colony. received_1217650705266395.thumb.jpeg.1bcc8ca1ab800d562f079ce550558881.jpegsuper nice favia i got from cuttlefish is available, neon green psammocora under the rack in the background is available, green tentacled purple fungia available.received_720479615208805.thumb.jpeg.d3533ac91c18b327cd3c7c334a3c1549.jpeg

Looking to get $150 for this acan, super colorful, maybe one of the nicest acans ive seen. Paid $100 for it as a single polyp frag a year ago.received_358814221828639.thumb.jpeg.6e2711bb2ce4cc299785115c180c7274.jpeg

Looking to get $125 on this one. Was the first or second coral i bought after moving to Oregon, came from TPA, mouths get really yellow under led.

received_960826717741174.thumb.jpeg.81b339b9f91895b9bb35f5a285135fe5.jpeg

And last for now is my favorite lobo ive ever owned or seen. I got this 3 years ago fresh off an aussie shipment if i remember correctly, and it did nothing for the first 2 years. In the last year its more than doubled in size, and picked up some crazy colors. Been through multiple crashes of different varieties cause i was an idiot.  Its hardy, and an awesome coral. Asking $120 for this one. 

The foxface, sailfin, and clownfish pair are available. 

Rock available at $3/lb

All the equipment is still available. Shoot me a pm and lets make some deals. I can work on prices alot today only.