LIVE SALE TOMORROW AT 5PM!!

LIVE SALE TOMORROW AT 5PM!!  The lineup is set and the pickings will be awesome.  Prices will be even better.  Find the link posted soon on Instagram and Facebook or go to our website.  The sale will be on YouTube live again with a couple new adjustments that I will highlight at the beginning.  We have also decided that the Poletti Jawbreakers will be raffled to two of the buyers in the sale.   If you buy even one item your name goes in the pile and we will choose at random the winners.  Get ready for deals and steals on new pieces and old favorites.  See you all tomorrow!

We have a ton of named sps this time. Indo gold torches at super low prices. Rainbow hornets, acid reflux, oompa loopa’s and ton of other zoas. Nothing listed will be above $75. Over 100 pieces. 

5059A267-3B92-4377-8BD8-C738CA265E53.png

• Like 4

7 hours ago, ibondy said:

Excited as well, and hope I will be able to participate. Last time, I had a delay in the stream and by the time Jeff called the price, all corals were sold. And, I am on 1GB fiber optic with about 9ms latency.😪

it's youtube itself that creates a lag, not your internet. What I do is refresh in between each coral and that gets rid of the lag

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

Live sale was a lot of fun. Sirena got caught up in it and she was bidding on things we already had lol.

Been seeing you around a little, Kim.  I think you're getting that itch.  Don't resist.  Come back to the fray.  You know you want to.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

Live sale was a lot of fun. Sirena got caught up in it and she was bidding on things we already had lol.

2 hours ago, Gil&Fin said:

Been seeing you around a little, Kim.  I think you're getting that itch.  Don't resist.  Come back to the fray.  You know you want to.

Yeah, are all these things really going to fit in her daughter's tank???

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Gil&Fin said:

Well that’s because I have a bit more downtime at home lol.  I think about it but then remember all the stuff that comes along with it and after fixing all the flood damage in the old house I think I’m good for a while.

1 hour ago, albertareef said:

Yeah, are all these things really going to fit in her daughter's tank???

I told her not to get a yuma and she bid on it anyway and then she bid on CARs that we already had. I ended up getting a hydnophora accidentally lol because I was practicing.

Edited by Emerald525