Son's 250 gallon SPS dominant tank!

beer503

• 1 month later...

Your tank looks amazing man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Cody! how's your nano doing?

Holy cow! What a beautiful setup Son!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Bill!! Your tank also look amazing under new radion!! This T5 is nice but too much power and heat lol

Looking good!

Thanks Scott! you sell your 100 anytime soon?? :)

Nice! Tank and the regals look awesome.

Those are my favorite fish. thanks

Is that my tri color "frag" you split with Chris? Tank looks good and awesome group of fish!

that's a "booger" frag i split with Chris! hmmm don't know where to put it. I might have to frag some and give it away.. Didn't expect it to be that big lol

That is cool to see the regals together, and the setup looks a-mazing.

Looks like one regal though is definitely top dog the way he was guarding the algae clip.

Yes Jeremy! i put the two regal in the tank first but they never pair up! The larger one is definitely the alpha! 

This new iphone take some nice quick pictures. Still can't beat dslr but very convenience to carry around

The "basement"

IMG_2263.jpg

Maybe male regal base on the long body shape?

IMG_2261.jpg

The other regal with round body, i assumed it's a female. 

IMG_2224.jpg

Male lyretail and a very unique color potter angel from CnC

IMG_2235.jpg

Juvi gold flake angel also from CnC! Jeff always bring in nice gem. He/she's been in the tank for 2 weeks and haven't nipped any corals yet, knock on wood

IMG_2260.jpg

Purple tang diving

IMG_2255.jpg

• Like 1

It just keeps looking more and more amazing. Your regals are beautiful and healthy, which I know is no easy task. I love your fish choices. That little gold flake is adorable.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

Thanks Holly! Love that gold flake! Hopefully by getting him to eat prepared food that he will leave the corals alone when he gets bigger :) we shall see

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Overall tank is doing good, coralite algae starting to settle on the back wall and on the rock.  I have been battling green hair algae and cyano for a few months but they are under control for now.  I lost a few fish due to ich, all the new tangs died with in a few weeks.  I guess i can't add any new fish in this tank for a while :(