Son's 250 gallon SPS dominant tank!

beer503

I got a few chunky pieces of the boobies taking up space, to lazy to post them, nice frags about 1"x2" you can have one, just let me know when you want one

Thanks Brad! I will hit you up for a frag when my tank is ready! i love pink boobies lol

Well! Scott delivered the stand today! Excellence craftman! The stand looks beautiful! I would highly recd Scott if anyone is looking for a steel stand build!

image_6.jpeg

Now i need to finish buffing the tank and hopefully it will be inside next week!

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Dang it Son!! You're stealing my thunder!! Lol.. Nice job on the plumbing. Can't wait to do some sps trades :)

Lol! Your tank look much better and more expensive lol! I wont add sps til october :) dry rock will take forever to completely cycled :( wish i had that big piece of live rock lol

I think I bought that same return pump? Octopus RODC VARUIS 2?

By the way that red is freeaaaccckkkiing awesome

Thanks Troy! It matches very well with the skimmer! The return pump is Vectra L1! This thing is a beast! I used it on my leak test yesterdayand had to dial it down to 60%! Super quiet!

Tank is still dry! Been busy and I am still waiting on the light and one more mp40.  But i managed to put some dry rocks in side the tank. I aimed for minimalist scape but still ended up with a bunch of rocks lol.  Hopefully i can get sand and water in this weekend. 

image_13.jpeg

image_14.jpeg

Also installed my equipment and wires.

image_12.jpeg

image_10.jpeg.

Dont mind the tape label there lol

All I saw was tape.....

This is looking so nice I'm envious, my tank "room" is a disaster, ADHD has taken over any OCD that may have been present in that little thing I call a brain.

Keepin it 100

GREAT JOB!!

Edited by reefnjunkie
  • Like 1