Son's 250 gallon SPS dominant tank!

beer503

The bulbs came in today and it's time to fire up this lamp lol! Im going with this combo! Any t5 expert want to chime in? Tia

Front to back all ati bulbs

Blue plus

Attinic

Blue plus

Coral plus

Led led led led

Purple plus

Blue plus

Attinic

Blue plus image_38.jpeg

Edited by beer503

Thanks! Originally i had jeff ordered me 6 b+ and 2 attinic! Then i thought it might be two blueish looking so i ordered 1 coral+ and 1 purple +! Im gonna play with the current combo and see! Might go back to 6 b+ and 2 attinic

Ugly tank and T5 ????

The bulbs came in today and it's time to fire up this lamp lol! Im going with this combo! Any t5 expert want to chime in? Tia

Front to back all ati bulbs

Blue plus

Attinic

Blue plus

Coral plus

Led led led led

Purple plus

Blue plus

Attinic

Blue plus image_38.jpeg

Looks nice! I would switch out the purple+ for another actinic or coral+. I run 3 blue+ and a coral+ with a Phoenix 150wMH. When my halide shuts off, the 4 t5s in that configuration look nice to my eye.

That combo would look nice but it won't work with my ramping led.  I set yy led ramping up at 11:00 and hit max 100% at 12:30.  By 12:30 the 4 bulbs in the center turn on.  Would be too much par (shock) for the corals if i run 3 blue plus in the center. 

• 4 weeks later...

I am very jealous. One day I will own a big boy tank. Until then I will just have to live with my tiny tank and tiny fish, I love my fire fish, gobys and my Napoleon Wrasse. I will stick with my little tiny fish for now.

Someday though, someday

Edited by fishboys
  • Like 1

I am very jealous. One day I will own a big boy tank. Until then I will just have to live with my tiny tank and tiny fish, I love my fire fish, gobys and my Napoleon Wrasse. I will stick with my little tiny fish for now.

Someday though, someday

I have a feeling Troy is up to something!!

Someday though, someday

I need extra water lol! I cant keep small water volume stable !!