Frag swap

LC Scott

It is about time the club should have our own frag swap!

Plenty of local stores and reefers with hot corals in this area.

You can help make this happen Rudy! It would be a ball :)

Now that would be ten types of awesome.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

I'll be going. You can ride along if you'd like. I'll provide the wheels I just ask for help with fuel.

We have had many a frag swaps at our meetings, maybe you just missed em, it would not surprise me if there was going to be one at our next meet at Mr.Bret and Softy's place. Although, if one of you guys wanted to arrange another frag swap at one of your pads that would be awesome. Alternative meetings are encouraged, like when we went out to Molokos not too long ago, you know there was a bunch of frag exchanging on that night. And yes , there are so many nice corals floating around Oregon, Washington, California...West Side is da best!!!

So, Any one want to trade with me?

I'll be going. You can ride along if you'd like. I'll provide the wheels I just ask for help with fuel.

You can help make this happen Rudy! It would be a ball :)I'll be going. You can ride along if you'd like. I'll provide the wheels I just ask for help with fuel.

Sweet I'll pm you my address.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk